ADVERTISEMENT

Windsor High School Tournament Dec. 12-14

Ladyjags

Superstar
Dec 10, 2003
The following teams are committed to our Dec. 12-14th 2019 tournament:

Windsor (D2), Montgomery (D2), Amador Valley (D1), Napa (D1) and Vanden (D3). I have a couple teams wanting to come back but they have not committed. Therefore, I am looking for 3 more teams for our tournament. Let me know if you are interested. Last year we had a very good room rate for teams out of the area at a brand new Holiday Inn Express - $129.00 a night which is tough to beat.
We would love to host some out of the area teams so talk it over with your ADs and let me know.

Thanks,

Joe Passalacqua
Windsor High Girls' Varsity
707-477-6586

We are still looking for 3 teams for our holiday tournament. Its strong competion and we are always looking for new teams to spice it up. I really want to lock this thing down early so get at me.

Joe

Added Mckinleyville to the tournament field above. Still need two more teams to fill up the bracket. Hoping to have a real competitve tournament.

Coach Passalacqua
jrp@passalacqualaw.com
707-477-6586

We have added Deer Valley to the tournament. Room for one more team. Would love to have this locked down in the next couple of weeks. Spread the word if you know of a school looking for a tournament the week of Dec. 12-14th.

Joe

We still need one more team to fill up our Dec. 12-14 holiday tournament. The following teams are committed:

Windsor, Napa , Vanden, Montgomery, McKinleyville, Amador Valley, and Deer Valley.
Would love to have this filled up in the next week or two. Let me know if you are at all interested.

Thanks,

Joe

Still looking for that final team. If you can spread the word to schools that you know may be looking, please do. Thanks. I would like to get this filled up no later than the end of August.

Joe

We still need one more team!!! Are everyone's schedule already filled? If I can't get one team to play 3 games, how about 3 teams that need one game? You can pick the day you want to play. Dec. 12-14, so Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

Joe
707-477-6586

Still waiting to get that last team!! We are inside two months to the start of the season. Hopefully some teams still need to fill their schedule with games. Please spread the word. Again, we will be getting a team rate for two nights at the local Holiday Inn Express in Windsor if you need to travel. This hotel is one mile from the school.

Joe
707-477-6586

We are still looking for one team for the tournament. If I can't get one team to commit to the tournament, I would be willing to have teams come in an play a single game. I would give you a set time and opponent so let me know.

Joe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT