ADVERTISEMENT

10/28/22

mistark

Sports Fanatic
Jul 2, 2006
Where are you going tonight?

I'll be at that Indy v Antelope game.

Some big rivalry games and others w/league championship and seeding on the line.

Oakdale at Manteca
Napa v Vintage (wish Napa could figure it out)
Sonora @ Summerville
Del Oro at Oakridge
Dixon at Casa
Lincoln Stk @ St Mary's
Tokay @ Lodi

There should be a round robin of Napa, Vintage, Tokay and Lodi. Winner gets some vintage grape trophy?
I wanted to add Amador and Argonaut but nobody from Amador would reply to my mass text thread, weird 😉

Del oro vs OR! You know where I will be.
Unless OR healed in their secondary, I don’t see how they stop DO offense.

i think Taylor would love to beat his old school but I don’t see that happening

Reactions: THEOC89

I'll be at that Indy v Antelope game.

Some big rivalry games and others w/league championship and seeding on the line.

Oakdale at Manteca
Napa v Vintage (wish Napa could figure it out)
Sonora @ Summerville
Del Oro at Oakridge
Dixon at Casa
Lincoln Stk @ St Mary's
Tokay @ Lodi

There should be a round robin of Napa, Vintage, Tokay and Lodi. Winner gets some vintage grape trophy?
I wanted to add Amador and Argonaut but nobody from Amador would reply to my mass text thread, weird 😉
It’s a nice lineup in the SJS tonight. Two games I’m looking at outside of the higher profile teams are Sonora-Summerville and Dixon-Casa Roble.

Reactions: mistark

DO has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much speed for OR. Could get out of hand early.

Dixon at Casa

I’m going to try to talk the wife into heading to this game tonight to see my alma mater. It’s been a while since I’ve been out to Newman Field. Last time I saw Casa play in person was against Skattebo and Rio Linda during the playoffs out at Whitney HS.

Should be a great matchup tonight.

taking the night off and going to Sac State Saturday.

Wish I could be there tomorrow night. We’re RSVP’d to a close friends Halloween Party. I’m gonna have to record the game and avoid my mobile device then watch when I get home.

Reactions: concrete17

What a game! Sounds like DO was missing some guys from @RidgeRider but it was just the game OR needed on senior night. Not many of us had the Trojans winning and they did it pretty soundly. I love pinnick though. He is pure joy to watch.

Wish I could be there tomorrow night. We’re RSVP’d to a close friends Halloween Party. I’m gonna have to record the game and avoid my mobile device then watch when I get home.
Now that I have plenty of extra time, what say we take in a Sac State game?

Now that I have plenty of extra time, what say we take in a Sac State game?

According to Cameron Salerno of the Bee, the Hornets ticket office has already sold 1,000 more tickets ahead of tonight’s game than they did for the Montana game last weekend.

Not sure how well the walkup turnout will be considering it’s a popular weekend for Halloween parties, but hopefully the overall attendance is as good or better than the last game. This team deserves it.

I‘ve attended a few games each year and especially the past few seasons it’s been a lot of fun and well worth the $15-$20 per ticket. I definitely recommend heading out to Hornet Field if you can manage it. Even partake in tailgating near the east grandstand entrance.

We’d be going tonight if not already committed elsewhere. I’m really bummed we can’t go. Pretty sure we’ll be in for the Causeway Classic and hopefully for a Home playoff game or more.

Reactions: championcif75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT