Hall of Famer
Jun 5, 2011
COLLEGE OF SAN MATEO PASSING TOURNAMENT
Encinal, Los Gatos, Woodside, Colfax
Half Moon Bay, San Mateo, Palo Alto, Milpitas
Hillsdale, Granite Bay - A, Sequoia, Bradshaw Christian
Saratoga, Monterey Trail, Aragon, Granite Bay - B
Christopher, Fremont, Modesto

LETS HOPE THEY CONTROL THE P.I's this year, on both sides of the ball.....

Reactions: ncscalfootball
COLLEGE OF SAN MATEO PASSING TOURNAMENT
Encinal, Los Gatos, Woodside, Colfax
Half Moon Bay, San Mateo, Palo Alto, Milpitas
Hillsdale, Granite Bay - A, Sequoia, Bradshaw Christian
Saratoga, Monterey Trail, Aragon, Granite Bay - B
Christopher, Fremont, Modesto

LETS HOPE THEY CONTROL THE P.I's this year, on both sides of the ball.....[/QU Any Real nice a Gud Mixture of teams from the CCS, NCS & SJS! Granite Bay sent two teams, Modesto & Granite Bay Traveled far for this one! Solid!

Any thought on this Tourney? Feel like it looks a little more exciting than the Pitt tournament.

It hasn't taken place yet, it's SATURDAY 7/8/17. Come on out

Out of the what turned out to be a 19 team tourney 8 made playoffs and the first round match ups were: 1 seed Milipitas vs 8 seed Colfax, 2 seed Paly vs 7 seed San Mateo, 3 seed HMB vs 6 seed Encinal, 4 seed Monterey trail vs 5 seed Modesto.
SEMI's had HMB vs Paly & Milpitas vs Modesto

Finals had: Paly vs Milpitas ( not sure who won? I had enough sun and had to run home for a coaches soda )

Out of the what turned out to be a 19 team tourney 8 made playoffs and the first round match ups were: 1 seed Milipitas vs 8 seed Colfax, 2 seed Paly vs 7 seed San Mateo, 3 seed HMB vs 6 seed Encinal, 4 seed Monterey trail vs 5 seed Modesto.
SEMI's had HMB vs Paly & Milpitas vs Modesto

Finals had: Paly vs Milpitas ( not sure who won? I had enough sun and had to run home for a coaches soda )

Milpitas won

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT