ADVERTISEMENT

2 Grant Pacers players shot...Game canceled

Unbelievable. Just horrible news. I heard about the Paris attacks earlier and now this. What an awful world we live in at times.

Condolences to the victims and their families.

Reactions: concrete17
That area around that school is definitely not safe. I'm glad my kids didn't have to go to school there. This is terrible that these kids and their families have to go through this.

What a tragedy, wtf is wrong with this world! Prayers to the Grant family

What a shame. Senseless, senseless, SMFH. Thoughts and prayers to the families involved and all of Pacer Nation

Prays to the Grant community. Nothing worse than the loss of a young life

My deepest condolences go out to the parents, friends, and families of these young men. Sending positive thoughts to Grant Nation.

I was attending the Oakdale/Eldorado football game as word got around the Oakdale side stands about this horrific news. All of a sudden, even the game I was attending did not seem all that important. All I could think we're these were innocent kids just going to get something to eat and and coming back to the school to prepare for a football game. I still can not believe this. My heart goes out to Grant high school, the community and this young man's family. He had his whole life a head of him and someone who did this had no respect or regard for life. This truly truly saddens me. Our Oakdale community will have Grant's players, community and this young man in our prayers next Friday as we prepare to take the field. Our hearts go out to to all of you..God bless you all.

Reactions: herwoo12
My condolences to the respective family, friends and to Pacer Nation.

I know what it feels like to loose a teenager that played for the team you root for as Vacaville High School also went thru something similar just last season.

In regards to Grant in the playoffs, does anyone know when are they playing the first round football game?

My condolences to the respective family, friends and to Pacer Nation.

I know what it feels like to loose a teenager that played for the team you root for as Vacaville High School also went thru something similar just last season.

In regards to Grant in the playoffs, does anyone know when are they playing the first round football game?
Modesto Bee is reporting the game will be played on Monday; here is the link:

http://www.modbee.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article44915499.html

Senseless and hopefully the police will soon find and arrest the evil bastard shooter. Thoughts and prayers to the Clavo and Johnson families and extended Grant family and friends.

Been out of town and just found out about this tragic news. My heart and prayers go out to the families, players, Pacernation, and Coach Al. Just so sad and senseless. Hope whoever committed this crime against these young men is found and justice is dealt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT