Priory vs SJ Memorial 2:30pm
Crystal vs Lick Wilmerding 4pm

Admission $10 Adults $5 For Seniors, Students and Kids
Gym Location: Priory School: 302 Portola Road, Portola Valley
Media: Simply Basketball

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHillZ
Both big surprises.

I didn't see St. Mary's but heard they added two transfers and were a plausible challenge for Mitty. Good for O'Dowd.

As for Priory, last night they shot over 60 percent from the floor and lit it up from three en route to a 85-18 thrashing of Westmoor. SJM is far better than Westmoor and run a nice press. But Priory could not throw it in the ocean. They shot less than 25% overall. The 25 or so turnovers didn't help. Still think there are good things in store for the Panthers, but this score gives me pause.

With the win over SMS...BOD is the 1 seed in the NCS Open at this moment.

As of 1/7....of course lots of games left to play so things can change.

NCS Open

1. BOD (win vs SMS)
2. SRV (loss to SMS)
3. CN (loss to SMS)
4. CLET
5. ACALANES (loss to SMS x2 , loss to CN)
6. PIEDMONT? (The win over Cal looms large for this spot)

Depends on the availability of the site. Also, if Cardinal Newman is the top seed, it's unlikely the finals are in Moraga.

Depends on the availability of the site. Also, if Cardinal Newman is the top seed, it's unlikely the finals are in Moraga.
I personally LOVE ALL the section finals at SM Moraga...having all the section finals at 1 venue is awesome!!! I certainly hope they decide to do it that way regardless of who the top seeds are...

I remember when Division 5 (no six at the time) had all their playoffs/finals at Ukiah and Mendocino college. It was a Thursday-Saturday tourney. Having it all at one location was amazing. I don't think they did that for any other division, but having the boys and girls under one roof was so fun. Of course, it was only 8 teams and not 16...

Reactions: northbaybbguru
I remember when Division 5 (no six at the time) had all their playoffs/finals at Ukiah and Mendocino college. It was a Thursday-Saturday tourney. Having it all at one location was amazing. I don't think they did that for any other division, but having the boys and girls under one roof was so fun. Of course, it was only 8 teams and not 16...
If all the finals were at 1 location I'd spend the entire day there watching all the games! Boys and girls...

I'd even be willing to clear the gym after a few games and repay to watch the rest! If gate$ considerations were an issue.

Reactions: observer22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT