ADVERTISEMENT

4 Games This Weekend: Prolific Prep Back at home after 2 years (November 6-7th)

ProlificPrepTV

Sports Fanatic
Oct 20, 2014
1st Home Game.jpg

PROLIFIC PREP IS BACK IN NAPA THIS WEEKEND!!!

Come check out one of the top 5 teams in the Country this weekend at Napa Valley College November 6-7th. This is one of the rare times to catch the team in Napa this season before the Holidays. All 4 of our teams play so will be 4 great games of basketball each day. Prolific Prep is the night cap and plays at 6pm on Saturday (also 3 games before), and plays at 3pm on Sunday (3 games before as well).

ADMISSION: Just walk up to the gym. No pre-tickets needed unless getting courtside Seating (See Below).

COURTSIDE SEATING: Please email ProlificPrepInfo@gmail.com for Courtside Seating. We have around 15 left for this weekend ($30).

Last edited:
Renaissance Academy (SoCal) who just left the CIF this year to play independent.
TMG Prep - who each year has multiple D1 guys each year

Cool... Four games, that sets up my Saturday (and maybe my Sunday...)

The recruiting news from Monday gives me additional motivation to make the roadie to Napa…

Hint: I am a UCLA fan.

Great! Make sure to meet Adem Bona (UCLA Commit). One of the great ones as a person and player. Not many like him in the Country. He just gets it.

I saw Adem play in that TV event you guys were in a month or so ago.

He was frighteningly dominant in the first game, struggled the next day.

I seem to remember he was playing against a 5-star stud in the 2nd game, which could explain the not-so-great showing, but that first game... Holy mackerel!

Saturday (Tomorrow) should be a jam packed house at Napa Valley College!! Over 45 of the 50 courtside seats already purchased. Come on out to watch some early Fall basketball. Four great games with the last game (6pm) with the Prolific Prep game. You never know who will show up at a Prolific Prep game. Good times are always guaranteed at the opening weekend.

The Crew looked ridiculously great tonight... 132-52 over Renaissance, who is supposed to be a strong team but were totally overmatched by all the Prolific studs.

They meet a team with a much different style of play tomorrow in TMG Prep.

The Crew looked ridiculously great tonight... 132-52 over Renaissance, who is supposed to be a strong team but were totally overmatched by all the Prolific studs.

They meet a team with a much different style of play tomorrow in TMG Prep.
Renaissance would be a BAD CIF team. What in gods name is going on in the basketball world that they are playing in this kind of environment?

Dunno the why's and how's of Renaissance's current situation, but they were a CIF team until a couple years ago, and usually had a pretty decent team. Maybe not so much this year...

TMG Prep, who beat GSP Prep's A team yesterday by about 15 and looked good doing it, should provide more of a test for Prolific today at 3.

69-41 Prolific at the half, a much better game than yesterday. Crew has way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many weapons, though.

TMG is definitely a strong team, but in need of a LOT more size and bulk to deal with Prolific.

Three guys on Prolific will be in the Pac-12 next season, and then there’s Kansas-bound M J Rice, who may be the best of the lot.

We have a pretty darn tough squad this year. Worth taking a look at if you want to watch high level Bball talent. Next game is at Ultimate Fieldhouse (Walnut Creek), Saturday, December 18th at Noon vs a Prep School from Canada.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT