ADVERTISEMENT

A grotesque adult moment

Does that make St. John Bosco the worst of the group or the best?
LB Poly may have the friendliest fanbase I've ever experienced (seen several games with them).

SJB fans swear a ton, even around a lot of kids in the stands. Their fans may not be the absolute most shocking group I've encountered (a NorCal program takes that cake), but in comparison of like programs such as Mater Dei, OLu, and DLS, they really stand out in a bad way.

I feel that there are different cultures around certain programs and that is expressed at a lot of these games in both good and bad ways.

I’d love to see admin at all schools step in more often. They usually regulate the kids, but the adults are often worse. Also, if there’s anyone here who yells “you gotta block!” from the stands, I’m begging you to stop. The kids on the field are already aware that they must block.
That's true! A few years Oakdale played Campolindo. Love the stadium. You all sit on one side. Like Dunleavy Field in Sonora. I love the Corral. But Dunleavy is my favorite place to watch a game. But back to Campolindo . Oakdale that year had a district season rushing record. He was killing it that night. There was one guy a couple rows back. Had me laughing so hard my back ached. He would yell can someone tackle that guy? Let me guess it's going to number 2. What a suprise it's number 2 again. It ended up being a great game.

LB Poly may have the friendliest fanbase I've ever experienced (seen several games with them).

SJB fans swear a ton, even around a lot of kids in the stands. Their fans may not be the absolute most shocking group I've encountered (a NorCal program takes that cake), but in comparison of like programs such as Mater Dei, OLu, and DLS, they really stand out in a bad way.

I feel that there are different cultures around certain programs and that is expressed at a lot of these games in both good and bad ways.
interesting, considering the areas Poly and SJB are in. Poly is deep in black, latino and asian gang territory and it isnt safe at night. Bosco is in bellflower where people move to in order to escape LA and LB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT