ADVERTISEMENT

Alayar what happened to your boys???

vukovich

Sports Fanatic
Jun 29, 2004
They have the best player in the universe in every grade and they can’t even get out of the first round at chipotle nationals. I expected more!

I don't think anybody has a goal of being cool on NCP. I don't think @vukovich cares!
There are a few of us on hoop side that I wouldn't mind having a beer with. Actually, on the football side I would say the overwhelming majority are cool cats. Just a much higher caliber poster in general. Some super knowledgeable and passionate folks on that side of fence.

Hoops board went way down after some of the OG's checked off years ago. Just my 2c. @Streak One what happened over the past few years?

Reactions: M.C. fan
I watched every second of yesterday’s game and it’s kind of painful to watch.

You have no idea, the blood, sweat, tears and other things that go into a season, until you experience it yourself. The amount of time the coaches put in, the amount of time the players put in. Being on the road with these guys more than your own family.

Just stinks, but it’s apart of life. It’s apart of the learning experience. And unlike the other teams in Chipotle right now, Prolific is going to have Tyran Stokes(Oakland Soldiers), Dybantsa (Oakland Soldiers) and Winters Grady (Jalen Green Elite) all returning next year which should make them the early 2024/2025 No 1, with only Columbus (FL) being a team that can challenge them.

But I still sit here and think what if a lot about this team. It was the best team Prolific had talent wise but I feel like the team never gelled like it was supposed to. Which happens with super teams unfortunately.

Next season, will be the season for Prolific. They need a true PG leader, so they arent playing musical chairs with the PG position. Having a smart PG, with leadership is so vital right now. It makes things easier for everyone else.

Personally I hope to see a starting lineup of: Brandon McCoy, Winters Grady, AJ Dybantsa, Tyran Stokes, and Emmanuel Jamgbadi but I wouldn’t be surprised if they added a center as well.

I don't think anybody has a goal of being cool on NCP. I don't think @vukovich cares!
There are a few of us on hoop side that I wouldn't mind having a beer with. Actually, on the football side I would say the overwhelming majority are cool cats. Just a much higher caliber poster in general. Some super knowledgeable and passionate folks on that side of fence.

Hoops board went way down after some of the OG's checked off years ago. Just my 2c. @Streak One what happened over the past few years?
Can't control who uses the boards. Just try to post updates/news/good discussion starters and try to generate some good back and forth. I'm always open to ideas to improve the boards, but there is a limit to how many levers I can pull.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT