ADVERTISEMENT

Bisharat up to 22 offers

Oregon is the latest offer for Jesuit RB Beau Bisharat.
After what Freeman offered them as a power back last year (and after seeing what Stanford's power backs had done to them in previous years) looks like Oregon is shifting away from the Lamichael James, Kenjon Barner, Black Mamba types.

After what Freeman offered them as a power back last year (and after seeing what Stanford's power backs had done to them in previous years) looks like Oregon is shifting away from the Lamichael James, Kenjon Barner, Black Mamba types.
Renegades- They have always had both. They always have been a thunder and lightening type back to Legarret Blount.

He was a Bellotti recruit. They had gone away from that under Chip.
Not too sure about their change in philosophy. The two guys they are bringing in for 2015 are Tony James who weighs 170 and Malik Lovette who goes about 200. Let's face it- Freeman is very unusual, much like the LSU kid and both those guys are a lot faster than Bisharat. I'm not sure if he goes as a RB automatically but maybe as an athlete who figures out the best fit.

Last edited:
Renegades- speaking of athletes, the jumbo athlete on the west coast is Asiasi. Do you see him playing TE or DE?
TE if he wants to play right away...he's a great athlete playing DE or maybe 3-4 OLB, but I liked Hooper at the DE position more than Asiasi at this stage in their careers. Asiasi could make a better transition to 3-4 OLB in my opinion, but the learning curve would be steeper if he chose that position in college. He is physical enough at the point of attack to be a great run blocker and obviously is a tremendous weapon catching. He'll fit in with either USC or Oregon very nicely. DLS will have produced two of the top TE's in the Pac-12 in the next few years, although Hooper might be in the NFL before Devin is making a name for himself.

Not too sure about their change in philosophy. The two guys they are bringing in for 2015 are Tony James who weighs 170 and Malik Lovette who goes about 200. Let's face it- Freeman is very unusual, much like the LSU kid and both those guys are a lot faster than Bisharat. I'm not sure if he goes as a RB automatically but maybe as an athlete who figures out the best fit.

I think Lovette might see the same role that Mamba had and Byron Marshall occupies now. A RB/WR hybrid who you just try to get in the ball in their hands a variety of ways. He was a stud in the DII SBG. I'm not familiar with James. Just intriguing he goes after another big back in Bisharat, when Chip pretty much shunned it, even Seastrunk was small.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT