ADVERTISEMENT

Boras Classic Brackets Are Out

Newman did very well in Boras last year. Flowers threw a 2 hitter against OR. I honestly think that game earned him a scholarship. North Bay baseball is highly underrated with CASA, NEWMAN, and Carrillo. But starting to get more traction on the scene as players get recruited.

Logistics maybe. Easter is very late in season this year. May have played a part. Honestly, dont know.

Totally lost its luster. Petty jealousies took Elk Grove out of the tournament and out of the hosting position. Traditionally strong program like Jesuit not considered because of petty jealousies from the host. It was a great, yet self serving, idea from Day #1. They truly tried to get the best teams from Fresno north to this perfect venue to create a quasi-state playoff. Now it is just another tournament. Some good teams, some not so good. But it was fun the first few years

Guys its not like its chump change. There are tons of D1 players in this tourney. I watched Bellarmine play Franklin last year in the Finals and it was like a college game. Franklin, Bellarmine, Oak Ridge, Davis, Serra..... Etc. Definitely worth the price of admission. I don't know the politics or history like you may but this is still a very high level tourney,

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT