ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese 19-Under National Team vs Blythe's Basketball, April 23 at Eastside

bodyguard

Hall of Famer
Oct 27, 2001
The Chinese women's 19-under national team will play an exhibition against a high school team representing Blythe's Basketball April 23, 7:00pm at Eastside Prep.

Not sure yet who will be on Donovan's team, but surely some Eastside players will be involved. Admission is free so feel free to come out and watch!

I hope Donovan sends "bayhoopfan" a personal invite so bayhoopfan can educate himself on ESP and their Head Coach.

lurk.r191677.gif

About 3 or so years ago East Bay Panthers / Panthers Basketball Club played one of there 20 and under team. They had an average height of over 6ft. Unfortunately they were sightseeing all day they were exhausted. I believe Panthers were up by 3 at the half and eventually Panthers eventually crushed them by 30. They were very well coached and ran their sets very well. I can not remember them dribbling the ball more than once or twice a transition and in most sets used double screens to set a girl to slip to the hoop. They would never press and our press was useless against them.

Really? I've let that topic go quite some time ago, but you're really obsessed with Blythe. Like Mark David Chapman obsessed. Heck, Blythe should be scared of you! You're like a stalker movie, but you're real. And that's even scarier than a movie. Who stalks and canonizes HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL COACHES??? The guy hasnt cured cancer, opened an orphanage, saved a family from a raging house fire, or stopped an in progress bank robbery. Dude, it's HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL!! You're really embarrassing yourself. Let it go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT