ADVERTISEMENT

De La Salle football player arrested!

First of all, I'm not a coach, secondly I'm not referring to this case at all, I have only responded to your claim that the ex-mayor of Dublin was the center of how students found their way to dls. I have made no references to the two minors being discussed because I think it's wrong to do so.
"Truth budd, isn't that the course by which you steer," Klaggert (master at arms) billy budd, sailor by Herman Melville

Last edited:
First of all, I'm not a coach, secondly I'm not referring to this case at all, I have only responded to your claim that the ex-mayor of Dublin was the center of how students found their way to dls. I have made no references to the two minors being discussed because I think it's wrong to do so.
"Truth budd, isn't that the course by which you steer," Klaggert (master at arms) billy budd, sailor by Herman Melville
Sorry, thought you were a coach. Moving on.
Never claimed "the ex-mayor of Dublin was the center of how students found their way to dls." That is your embellishment for effect.

Last edited:
"It is a melancholy fact," captain vets--billy budd, sailor by Herman Melville.

Alwright guys.......time to meet halfway on The 680 at some dispensary, go half & half on a $5 pre-rolled, sit down face to face and get this worked out. The literary angle is killing me..........or this may be you guys 9 more posts.........

Reactions: observer22
"Save him Wyatt, and you save us all." Vere, (again) billy budd, sailor by Herman Melville

I'm going to beat CT4L to the punch here. It's the girls fault she got assaulted. She shouldn't have sent that boy a text. She shouldn't have met with that boy after making his loins tingle by that text. He's tall, dark, and a DLS football player why was she meeting him after hours in the dark? I'm not for ruining this kids future when both are to blame. He made a mistake why ruin his football career? (Smh)

Reactions: RedZone90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT