ADVERTISEMENT

Even the SS may have its limits…

mrbig864

Hall of Famer
Oct 7, 2008
…when it comes to transfers.

I’m not very familiar with the Southern Section (SS) outside of what I read here, and watching some scores and stories from afar. That said, ran across this article on ESPN.com today, and wondered if anyone here may have some additional information and insight. I chuckled a bit when this kids attorney claimed “TA Cunningham is being treated differently, he really is”. Um…yeah, the kid who transferred to California because an agent he signed a NIL agreement with guaranteed him housing, meals and transportation IS being treated differently, because he IS different.

LOL

any other thoughts?

Reactions: MC415
…when it comes to transfers.

I’m not very familiar with the Southern Section (SS) outside of what I read here, and watching some scores and stories from afar. That said, ran across this article on ESPN.com today, and wondered if anyone here may have some additional information and insight. I chuckled a bit when this kids attorney claimed “TA Cunningham is being treated differently, he really is”. Um…yeah, the kid who transferred to California because an agent he signed a NIL agreement with guaranteed him housing, meals and transportation IS being treated differently, because he IS different.

LOL

any other thoughts?

I'm well versed on this issue and have been very vocal. He was unfortunately duped by one of the most prominent SoCal trainers down here - Coach Frogg from Stars. Frogg, who is now in big trouble, is the trainer of Bryce Young (Heisman trophy winner and MD ALUM) DJ Uiagalelei (CLemson starting QB) and now Malachi (#1qb and USC commit).

CIF SS have been known to favor the traditional powers here due to past lawsuits filed by the Trinity. They never have a problem getting transfers cleared. While public schools always have problems and have ineligible players or have to forfeit games (just like Cabrillo of the moore league this year). It's a messed up system but I'm glad TA, Bruce Bible, and his family are taking action against the corrupt CIF.

I'm well versed on this issue and have been very vocal. He was unfortunately duped by one of the most prominent SoCal trainers down here - Coach Frogg from Stars. Frogg, who is now in big trouble, is the trainer of Bryce Young (Heisman trophy winner and MD ALUM) DJ Uiagalelei (CLemson starting QB) and now Malachi (#1qb and USC commit).

CIF SS have been known to favor the traditional powers here due to past lawsuits filed by the Trinity. They never have a problem getting transfers cleared. While public schools always have problems and have ineligible players or have to forfeit games (just like Cabrillo of the moore league this year). It's a messed up system but I'm glad TA, Bruce Bible, and his family are taking action against the corrupt CIF.
Nice Try…. All that stuff was in the ESPN article and is general knowledge from the So Cal and national boards…. 🤣

Also Cabrillo did not have to Forfit games because of a Transfer it was because they played a 13 year old on Varsity and you have to be at least 14 and have your parents sigh a waiver….

You need to do better at brushing up on your So Cal info if you are going to try to Troll as a So Cal poster…. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Nice Try…. All that stuff was in the ESPN article and is general knowledge from the So Cal and national boards…. 🤣

Also Carillo did not have to Forfit games because of a Transfer it was because they played a 13 year old on Varsity and you have to be at least 14 and have your parents sigh a waiver….

You need to do better at brushing up on your So Cal info if you are going to try to Troll as a So Cal poster…. 🤣🤣
It’s easy to jumble a few words and create a opinion from a few articles on the web.

Also Cabrillo did not have to Forfit games because of a Transfer it was because they played a 13 year old on Varsity and you have to be at least 14 and have your parents sigh a waiver….

The better question is why do you know or "claim" to know so much about SoCal.

Bizarre man. Totally weird.

The better question is why do you know or "claim" to know so much about SoCal.

Bizarre man. Totally weird.
He doesn’t have to know a bunch about So Cal. All he had to do was read the same articles as anyone else did. It’s not rocket science. Google can be anyones best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
Injunction denied. I feel so bad for the kid. Deceived by these damn trainers and gurus in SoCal. CIF SS is so corrupt. MD and Bosco never have problems with transfers

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
Injunction denied. I feel so bad for the kid. Deceived by these damn trainers and gurus in SoCal. CIF SS is so corrupt. MD and Bosco never have problems with transfers
Forgive me if I don’t feel sorry for a kid who moved across the country solely because he was to receive NIL benefits, housing and other “freebies” promised to him by what may as well be called an “agent”. It’s everything that is wrong with HS football.

Forgive me if I don’t feel sorry for a kid who moved across the country solely because he was to receive NIL benefits, housing and other “freebies” promised to him by what may as well be called an “agent”. It’s everything that is wrong with HS football.
Agree, I mean the kid came from Georgia, pretty sure he could have had the same opportunity and he was number 1 before coming to California.

Hey Mr So Cal Trinity League…. Your #3 TL Team Santa Margarita just lost by 2 TD’s to Los Al…. Maybe you need to get them some Training and Help with their Footwork….. 🤣🤣

Hey Mr So Cal Trinity League…. Your #3 TL Team Santa Margarita just lost by 2 TD’s to Los Al…. Maybe you need to get them some Training and Help with their Footwork….. 🤣🤣
Why are you trolling SoCal schools? Have some class.

I am Trolling your Fake So Cal Account…. And doing a pretty darn good job of it if I do say so myself!… 🤣🤣🍻
Instead of continuing to be a manic maniac and think everyone is me, why don't you just ask @Streak One . It is against the rules to post from two names like that.

Weird guy you are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT