ADVERTISEMENT

Fields look to be in great shape

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Some good news out there. Field maintenance is going strong at programs like Oakmont and Heritage. I'm sure there are more, but for now, here are two nice fields on a sunny day in March

Riordan has a beautiful new baseball field, that I was hoping to take in a few games at. I saw it a lot when I went to basketball games and it is magnificent. It's turf, but done very well and it's multi-purpose so they can use it for football, soccer and other programs.

Also question: Why are 95% of the fields in San Francisco built without fences? People see SF players and see zero HR's and they wonder why....it's because there is no fence! LOL

Riordan has a beautiful new baseball field, that I was hoping to take in a few games at. I saw it a lot when I went to basketball games and it is magnificent. It's turf, but done very well and it's multi-purpose so they can use it for football, soccer and other programs.

Also question: Why are 95% of the fields in San Francisco built without fences? People see SF players and see zero HR's and they wonder why....it's because there is no fence! LOL
Probably goes back to the days at big rec in GG Park.

24%2011.21.19_riordan.Kurtela_Sean_DroneField_1000px.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT