ADVERTISEMENT

SJS Tnite

Bigtime win for Del Oro! Two playoff wins at Jesuit for the Golden Eagles when you include football
It was a great game in Carmichael. DO brought there fans from Loomis and the kids their energy and toughness. Jesuit had no answer for DO on the boards. I want to say they have a least 2 if not 3 football kids on this team (inlcuding Pinnick). Very impressive win at Jesuit. Kevin Haught kept them in the game for Jesuit and Cole Epperson had a tough night. Missed a few dunks and got T up after a little altercation with a DO kid and eventually fouled out. He never got going for Jesuit which hurt them.

DO goes into the Vanden game as underdogs but something tells me they hang around. Well coached, have a great size, and Pinnick is a winner.

Good win by MC over Inderkum. I had Indy winning that one and the Lincoln over Rocklin game didn't suprise me although Rocklin played them very tough.

Anybody know if Jesuit, Capital, Rocklin season over? Seems like some might still be alive in Norcal.

It was a great game in Carmichael. DO brought there fans from Loomis and the kids their energy and toughness. Jesuit had no answer for DO on the boards. I want to say they have a least 2 if not 3 football kids on this team (inlcuding Pinnick). Very impressive win at Jesuit. Kevin Haught kept them in the game for Jesuit and Cole Epperson had a tough night. Missed a few dunks and got T up after a little altercation with a DO kid and eventually fouled out. He never got going for Jesuit which hurt them.

DO goes into the Vanden game as underdogs but something tells me they hang around. Well coached, have a great size, and Pinnick is a winner.

Good win by MC over Inderkum. I had Indy winning that one and the Lincoln over Rocklin game didn't suprise me although Rocklin played them very tough.

Anybody know if Jesuit, Capital, Rocklin season over? Seems like some might still be alive in Norcal.
All should be playing in NorCal

Top 4 in each division advance from Sac-Joaquin section to CIF State Playoffs. when the Section places one team or two to Open they will fill those spots with an at large berth. So the top rated team that loss in the quarterfinals will get that invite.

Top 4 in each division advance from Sac-Joaquin section to CIF State Playoffs. when the Section places one team or two to Open they will fill those spots with an at large berth. So the top rated team that loss in the quarterfinals will get that invite.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: M.C. fan

I'm a Indy parent of the freshmen. The boys didn't come to play. Modesto play pretty good.

I'm a Indy parent of the freshmen. The boys didn't come to play. Modesto play pretty good.
MC must have really dictated tempo because Indy def doesn't like the game in the 50-60's.
Gotta come to play now! Its the playoffs. Well, looks like you guys will have another game so best of luck!

MC must have really dictated tempo because Indy def doesn't like the game in the 50-60's.
Gotta come to play now! Its the playoffs. Well, looks like you guys will have another game so best of luck!
We study, we plan, and last night we executed stifling defense. We are rested!! We like Banners!!

Yes. They controlled that game and slowed us down. Good luck to you guys. We are friends with all the freshmen on modesto. After the game it seem like we were already off the team. Lol.

Yes. They controlled that game and slowed us down. Good luck to you guys. We are friends with all the freshmen on modesto. After the game it seem like we were already off the team. Lol.
My bad. Like were part of modesto. They all played together for like last 3yrs headed to high school.

Yet again, I am a scratch due to this nasssty cough/cold..

So, instead of being at the Salesian game tonight, I am watching Vanden online. Currently, they are whacking Del Oro bigtime. 21-8, but Del Oro has scored the last two buckets.

Del Oro chopped away, I think as close as 5 points, but Vanden finished the half strong.

33-23 Vanden at the half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT