ADVERTISEMENT

"Folsom is the best team I've ever seen" CC coach

thespecialone

Sports Fanatic
Sep 18, 2006
Catehdral Catholic coach Sean Doyle (in his 20th season) was quoted in todays Sacramento Bee saying, "Folsom is the best team I've ever played against, seen or coached against. I'd put them right up there with the greatest southern section teams we've had"

Folsom is one of the best teams in recent years for sure. A really special group. But isn't he forgetting about St. John Bosco last year. They were considered the best SoCal team in the last 30 years after last year's win. Knocked off after just one year.

If Folsom spanks Oceanside tonight you really have to start wondering if that wasn't such a dramatic statement by CC coach. I'm sorry but they are the most dominant team in SJS history. I'm totally sold on that. You can argue the area is down a little blah blah blah. But nobody has done what they did this year. Running clock every game? Serious.

Lets go North!!

I'm not saying its that far off. I just think people can be over exaggerating with their compliments. Kind of like when people try to throw the latest DLS teams among their greatest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT