ADVERTISEMENT

Game Scores

Oakdale 34 Kimball 33 start Q4
Kimball can't stop Oakdale rushing attack and Oakdale gets burned on passing attack by Kimball
Kimball threatening again

Reactions: ThunderRam
Pretty sure Live Oak won but was tough to follow. Only saw them score a couple TDs and Oak Grove none. Not sure final score, but Oak Grove looks way down.

#32 Mason Silva scores on a 29 yard run. XP good.

Rocklin lead 38-3. Boat race officially on.

FWIW, Rocklin‘s 2 largest margins of victory over DO are 25 and 10.

That’s in serious jeopardy tonight.

Kimball 37 Oakdale 34 Q4 early
lots of time left. I had to take 2 points off Kimball who I though made 2 point. They did make on last TD

OR driving against GB with 8:56 left in 4th.
21-20 GB still.
OR big 6”5 WR Dwyer went down in early 3rd with what looks to be. Shoulder injury. They kid was having a game.

Mack got first try in OT and sack and then penalties and another sack pushed them back to 40 and long pass no good.

Now MA gets ball and if they scores and its over...

Kimball 63 Oakdale 56 Q4
Kimball converts 4 and 8th to Oakdale 30 and throws TD pass next play minute or so left. Oakdale starts on own 19

Kimball 63 Oakdale 56 Final
Kimball interception on 2 yard line. That Kimball QB is one of the best passers I've seen this year. That kid can really throw the ball.

Biggest win in Kimball history? I think so.

Only their 2nd ever win over Oakdale. And they've matched the most wins they've ever had in any season.

Reactions: carlmerritt
Put my foot in my mouth on the Oakdale game. Tale of 2 halves.. Second half Oakdale played Oakdale football. Second half was fun. Even if my team lost! Both teams lined up Kimball says we are going to pass the ball stop us. And Oakdale here we are going to fun the ball stop us! Had to watch on NFHS. The air horn was annoying!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT