ADVERTISEMENT

GIRLS BASKETBALL TOP 20

luvthsenstive game

No I wasn't talking about Brookside you're just Brookside sensitive. And no I wasn't talking about playing Brookside next year because next year it will be no contest, I'm talking about this year you don't want to see them. The fact that you say they have no inside presence this year tells me you're just biting on the stuff you read on this board and that you have not seen them play. I know what players Brookside has and after McDonald's you can't run with antelope. You should change your name to sensitive
Azanna

Yes I do read the blog Im not the only person that see it for what it is ? I did see Antelope last year vs Brookside & I did see them play in the playoffs ? Same roster same team not good enough to play in the top two brackets at the Jamboree !?! I'm going to see Antelope on Monday playing n the GOLD division 5:00pm !?!

Last edited:
Winetot

Napa, my God why are you even talking the only thing in Napa is good wine and an occasional decent football team

luvthsenstive

Ok, see you Monday and try to leave your emotion out of it and evaluate the team and not the nonsense on this blog.

Azanna -

You may want to go to CIF website and look for NorCal Champions in 2014

In order to really learn one needs to be objective and really do a self analysis. If RespectBB has anything to do with the team, outside of leading chants and ridiculing referees than Brookside might be in trouble. why? Because there has been no responsibility or true evaluation of their performance.

BC went to the CW tourney and raved about the competition because SM Stockton and Clovis West were in the tournament. They lost two games and the closest they got to SM Stockton is when Tom drove the team van by BCHS on the way to Clovis for the tournament. After being upset two times in the same tournament by unranked and non open caliber teams their self evaluation was the refs and scorekeepers beat them. They lose to Mitty and kept quiet because they were throttled but the had a nice win over SI. Then they talked trash about MM and pulled off two nice wins in their tournament before getting taken to the woodshed by the home team to the tune of a 4th quarter running clock and almost gave up a 100. Their self evaluation? They will beat MM when the game is in Stockton and their transfer players are eligible. Is that all? Nope! The report from RespectBB was that McDonald shut Ionescu down and everyone at the gym confirms this FACT. The reality? People have come on the board and refuted that with Ionescu landing a triple double and 36 points while McDonald was held to 15(14 under her average) and 7 turnovers and shot 5 for 18 with 1 for 7 from three. Better tighten that stroke up!

I commend BC for playing the schedule they are playing and while I am not buying their excuse in getting out of the SMS game because there are other games they could move to make that one happen. They asked for it, now they are backing out. All that stated, BC will be a force to be dealt with in D4 but just not at the elite level they aspire to be.

In order to really learn one needs to be objective and really do a self analysis. If RespectBB has anything to do with the team, outside of leading chants and ridiculing referees than Brookside might be in trouble. why? Because there has been no responsibility or true evaluation of their performance.

BC went to the CW tourney and raved about the competition because SM Stockton and Clovis West were in the tournament. They lost two games and the closest they got to SM Stockton is when Tom drove the team van by BCHS on the way to Clovis for the tournament. After being upset two times in the same tournament by unranked and non open caliber teams their self evaluation was the refs and scorekeepers beat them. They lose to Mitty and kept quiet because they were throttled but the had a nice win over SI. Then they talked trash about MM and pulled off two nice wins in their tournament before getting taken to the woodshed by the home team to the tune of a 4th quarter running clock and almost gave up a 100. Their self evaluation? They will beat MM when the game is in Stockton and their transfer players are eligible. Is that all? Nope! The report from RespectBB was that McDonald shut Ionescu down and everyone at the gym confirms this FACT. The reality? People have come on the board and refuted that with Ionescu landing a triple double and 36 points while McDonald was held to 15(14 under her average) and 7 turnovers and shot 5 for 18 with 1 for 7 from three. Better tighten that stroke up!

I commend BC for playing the schedule they are playing and while I am not buying their excuse in getting out of the SMS game because there are other games they could move to make that one happen. They asked for it, now they are backing out. All that stated, BC will be a force to be dealt with in D4 but just not at the elite level they aspire to be.

Jaymel911
I've been reeding your post but you let respect fog your judgment of Brookside ? Your all over the place. Try responding not to respect but the real topic !?! Don't let respect get too you......

My opinion seeing them play one time in Oakland and monitoring box scores is that BC is a top tier D4 team with an Elite Elite Elite point guard. I don't see them as an open team but if the transfers are good and they improve and beat those remaining teams in their non league schedule they could be in the open. I would prefer them or CN win state in D4

Luv you are right, RespectBB has gotten to me because he does not see reality and is quick to put down others when that is not needed to promote your own.

How does the rankings work? I'm confused....

How does Antelope (#9) keep moving up?

They don't play anybody and keep getting rewarded for scheduling/winning vs. not very good competition?
They even went so far to avoid having to play anybody as to opt out of the 2 toughest bracket in the WCJ...

While the rest of the top 20 go to battle vs. each other, and if you lose, the loser gets dinged for it?

I guess in the eyes of NCP its better to run up a gaudy record vs. below average teams than battle and challenge your kids vs. the best in Norcal.

There isn't a team in the top 20 that wouldn't be 6-0 with that Antelope schedule...check it out

their next game in the WCJ is vs (1-6)Oakland tech...lol

Nice schedule
You're confused? Who are you anyway?

How does the rankings work? I'm confused....

How does Antelope (#9) keep moving up?

They don't play anybody and keep getting rewarded for scheduling/winning vs. not very good competition?
They even went so far to avoid having to play anybody as to opt out of the 2 toughest bracket in the WCJ...

While the rest of the top 20 go to battle vs. each other, and if you lose, the loser gets dinged for it?

I guess in the eyes of NCP its better to run up a gaudy record vs. below average teams than battle and challenge your kids vs. the best in Norcal.

There isn't a team in the top 20 that wouldn't be 6-0 with that Antelope schedule...check it out

their next game in the WCJ is vs (1-6)Oakland tech...lol

Nice schedule

Stop hating so much and just make sure your daughters team win. It's seems strange to take personal shots at Antelope's team, schedule and the parents are soft too? Smh
Learn some etiquette!

It would have been nice from a fans perspective to see Antelope compete in the Diamond or the Platinum but I agree no need to hate on people about it.

Stop hating so much and just make sure your daughters team win. It's seems strange to take personal shots at Antelope's team, schedule and the parents are soft too? Smh
Learn some etiquette!

as I have said before numerous times on the website...I am not a parent nor a coach of a team. I do however get around and watch quite a few games.....mostly in the Northbay but also in the CCS and NCS sections.
I have watched the Johnson sisters play AAU since they were in the 6/7 grade...I guess where I am coming from is why Antelope with such a clearly talented roster continues to schedules cupcakes? Why isnt the schedule more challenging?
And that's why I asked the ranking question...why reward soft scheduling?..I didn't call the kids or parents soft. In fact I think the younger Johnson is a hell of a player. And the older 1 isn't bad either....

so stop being so sensitive to a little well deserved schedule criticism....

not arguing, genuinely curious. why is "ranking" important? what interests me even more is, do kids pay attention to rankings? rankings are an adult entertainment, basketball is the kids' game. even at the end of the season, where there have been head-to-head meetings between top teams, 1-20 involves opinions and guesswork. now, nationally, with scant head-to-head and few common opponents, it's more heavily opinion. like I said, Adult Entertainment (or aggravation). don't like it, try HBO.

Kids absolutely pay attention to rankings. I have seen social media posts stating this and that about where teams are ranked. Most are positive because they are about their own teams doing well. Wonder how many people who rank teams actually see them play games.

I need be curious no more. must be those new-fangled gizmos all the kids carry.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT