ADVERTISEMENT

Girls Rankings 2023

TheHillZ

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018

As always much appreciated.

Surprised not to see Kaella Peters, the Palo Alto point guard, on this list. They're going to have another strong year, and she will be the catalyst.

Also Ava Uhrich is listed as a 2* player at #29. I would have her up a least a tier, probably top 10. She is ferocious.

As always much appreciated.

Surprised not to see Kaella Peters, the Palo Alto point guard, on this list. They're going to have another strong year, and she will be the catalyst.

Also Ava Uhrich is listed as a 2* player at #29. I would have her up a least a tier, probably top 10. She is ferocious.
Thanks! I think we could see more more breakout seniors this season than we normally do.

That's top 10 for sure. Multiple D1 offers speaks for itself. Don't know who puts this thing together. Seems heavy on a few specific AAU programs.

Reactions: TheHillZ
Mecca Alexander from Cornerstone Christian just got an offer from San Jose State. Easily a top 15 2024 player that missed the top 30 list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT