ADVERTISEMENT

Honors game 2, correct thread this time…

Rocklin strikes first, 7-0 after a 22-yard TD pass.

btw, Manteca star Bryson Davis is on the sidelines in street clothes.

LL, if you want to find me when you get here, I am in top row, far end of the home side, up in the shade. 🙂

Manteca with a nice 90-yard drive to make it 14-7.

Big play was a 53-yard end run by #8.

Yup, they had their chances to score there, but ya gotta throw it to a guy wearing the same colors you are…

14-7 Thunder at the half.

Yup, they had their chances to score there, but ya gotta throw it to a guy wearing the same colors you are…

14-7 Thunder at the half.

The video feed went down after Rocklin got the ball back late in the half. I didn’t get to see what happened.

65-yard TD for Rocklin…. Pass to the left flat, but the receiver juked his man and was off to the races.

After recovering a fumble on their own 45, a pass over the middle and receiver run…. 55-yard TD play.

28-7

I like this QB TR! Rocklin has figured out they can’t stay with their WR.

Reeve Sloan is just a Sophomore. He’s still very slim and frail but can really sling it. And he’s got some wheels when he needs them.

Many of Rocklin’s best play makers are juniors. They could be really scary next season.

Reeve Sloan is just a Sophomore. He’s still very slim and frail but can really sling it. And he’s got some wheels when he needs them.

Many of Rocklin’s best play makers are juniors. They could be really scary next season.
Totally agree. They should have exploited mismatches and this would have even uglier. Nice win regardless and thunder are going to be tough out in SFL and with youth they could be the team next year!

Reactions: ThunderRam
This next one is intriguing to me between CVC and OR. CVC coming off a tough loss to a good AZ teams and OR went on road to beat Madison. I could see this being a tight game like 24-21. I wouldn’t be surprised if CVC steals this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT