ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Non-Conference game

Bubba3000

Hall of Famer
Dec 12, 2012
I was looking at Cal High on MaxPreps and it appears they have a road game on Sept 4 at Bell Gardens in southern California. Last years Bell Gardens team was ranked #611 in state. They are always ranked over the 500 mark in state. Other than a long bus ride, what does Cal High have to gain from a game like this? HAS? Any other Grizzly parents or fans?

Maxpreps always does that to Cal High buy mixing up the schedule with the Whittier CHS. I know they will be playing Kennedy of Fremont to replace their Castro Valley game and I think they play Pitt and Rodriguez of Fairfield again.

Very tough schedule: Pittsburgh(away) Liberty (away) DLS (away) Kennedy (home)

Has, this is the first year I can remember CHS scheduling two BVAL foes. Could make for interesting NCS playoff seedings.

Guys...Liberty won't be as tough as they were in the 2014 season, they have a lot of work to do....

Originally posted by Bluedog2:

Guys...Liberty won't be as tough as they were in the 2014 season, they have a lot of work to do....

Thompson will help, they have good LB...................but Williams is gone.

Where's your way to early league predictions?

Liberty will be competitive, Walters has done a great job since he took over. They loose 3 solid players to graduation, Trego, Williams and Goodwin and a big senior class numbers wise. I'd still expect them to make the playoffs and be middle of the pack in the BVAL.

Guys......Its really too early to figure out how these teams are going to do since it is late March...we can do a lot wild guessing and make statements and think we are right, but we have four and a half months to go before we see who really shows up on the practice field and if the same coach will be around, but its a lot of fun......

If the colleges can do it, Bluedog2 can do it
smokin.r191677.gif

Can anyone tell me anything about Menlo-Atherton. I have never heard of this high school until recently. All I know is they are in the CCS. I went on Maxpreps and they don't have much of a winning record....Can anyone tell me what division they are in?...And if they are in a tough league.

Last season they struggled but recent history, last 5 years or so they have been pretty good, certainly playoff team. They play in PAL which has 3 divisions and they play in highest one. League is ok last couple of years won by Sacred Heart Prep

Terra Nova, Aragon, and Burlingame all come to mind. All of these teams have been regular playoff teams, but in the CCS, where most A league teams make the playoffs, that's not saying a lot. Historically the top Pal league is OK, but really only the 4th or 5th best league in the CCS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT