ADVERTISEMENT

Ivan Rabb Outlook

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Rivals.com National Analyst Eric Bossi broke down the 5-stars and their outlook for college. Here is the excerpt on Ivan Rabb:

Because he stayed home to be the face of the program and is the highest rated recruit that California has landed in some time, there will undoubtedly be pressure and perhaps inflated expectations. And, the No. 7 player in 2015 does need to get stronger. However, he has a great attitude, is a worker and his productivity on the offensive glass combined with his ambidextrous scoring make him a pretty safe bet to be live up to his ranking.

I think he will be close to a double/double guy. I don't think he will put up huge points but I think its a safe bet that he will get you 14 and 8 with a block or 2 a night. And I wouldn't be surprised if you see some 20 and 15 type games. He's just too skilled not to translate at next level immediately.

Cal has be to one of the most interesting teams in the country next year. Not counting the blue bloods, LSU and Cal are going to have a lot of eye balls on TVs. Good to see for the area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT