ADVERTISEMENT

Jacob Pruitt is having a huge season

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
The Rancho Cotate senior quarterback Jacob Pruitt is putting up eye popping stats.

Passing: 501 yards and seven touchdowns

Rushing: 729 yards and 12 touchdowns (He ran for 264 yards and five touchdowns against Redwood)

He was a baller last year too, he’s not some one hit wonder this year
You talking about last year? When the only teams they beat were bum programs and they lost to every team with a pulse they played? That's exactly my original point.

You talking about last year? When the only teams they beat were bum programs and they lost to every team with a pulse they played? That's exactly my original point.
He performed well against everyone, they lost to Campo by 1 in the semis and he balled out not sure what your point is? Win or lose he was the best player on the field most games

He performed well against everyone, they lost to Campo by 1 in the semis and he balled out not sure what your point is? Win or lose he was the best player on the field most games
It just grinds my gears when teams like Rancho beat up on horrible schools then act like they accomplished something while getting themselves massively overrated. Rancho never beats anyone good. Lots of kids can put up stats playing against bums

It just grinds my gears when teams like Rancho beat up on horrible schools then act like they accomplished something while getting themselves massively overrated. Rancho never beats anyone good. Lots of kids can put up stats playing against bums

He put up huge stats on PV, Vanden, Campo, Newman, Windsor, Redwood not teams i call “bums” 5 section winners or finalists there…….but whatever you got some weird ass axe to grind with this kid who’s going to play at the next level someday, do you poop bro

Reactions: bearphan and NCS707
He put up huge stats on PV, Vanden, Campo, Newman, Windsor, Redwood not teams i call “bums” 5 section winners or finalists there…….but whatever you got some weird ass axe to grind with this kid who’s going to play at the next level someday, do you poop bro
They lost all those games which was my original point. Every time Rancho plays a team with a pulse they get annihilated. They can only put up stats against bums

Agreed! Kid is a stud. He’s a one man show this year but he will be getting his college paid for.

Reactions: MC415
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT