ADVERTISEMENT

WCAL TITLES

Did Serra win or share all three league titles this year?
In Baseball they Tied with VC so I would think they are Co-Champs….

I don’t know if there is a Head to Head tie breaker for runs scored when they played but BC would get that as they out scored Serra 10-4 in the 2 games even though they split….

I don’t believe there is a tiebreaker — they are co-champs with VC. According to their Twitter, Serra also won JV and Frosh titles.

Reactions: THEOC89
I don’t believe there is a tiebreaker — they are co-champs with VC. According to their Twitter, Serra also won JV and Frosh titles.

How long have those baseball coaches been with the program?

First year for the head coach. He’s a former USF and SJSU assistant coach.

Did Serra win or share all three league titles this year?
Yes -
In varsity play, Valley Christian and Serra have traded wins throughout this season for a shared league title. Serra won outright JV and Freshmen levels.
I would have given the edge to Serra post league but VC beat the Padres in league playoffs. In CCS playoffs, Serra might see their revenge as VC and Serra are D1 #1 and #2 respectively. I still give Serra a slight edge for CCS playoffs. Either way, they could meet each other again in regional playoffs. DLS might beg to differ.

Reactions: THEOC89
Yes -
In varsity play, Valley Christian and Serra have traded wins throughout this season for a shared league title. Serra won outright JV and Freshmen levels.
I would have given the edge to Serra post league but VC beat the Padres in league playoffs. In CCS playoffs, Serra might see their revenge as VC and Serra are D1 #1 and #2 respectively. I still give Serra a slight edge for CCS playoffs. Either way, they could meet each other again in regional playoffs. DLS might beg to differ.
I would give VC the slight edge. They are 2-1 in head to head play and overall records are 26-4 vs 22-6 in VC’s favor. Time will time. Both need to win win two games for a rematch.

I would give VC the slight edge. They are 2-1 in head to head play and overall records are 26-4 vs 22-6 in VC’s favor. Time will time. Both need to win win two games for a rematch.
That is a tough playoff Bracket!…. Serra plays a Dangerous SI team that has beat both Serra and VC….. Then they would have to play the winner of Los Gatos and Carmel….

I think VC has a better path with ST Francis then the winner of Burlingame vs Mitty….. Will be some great games!….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT