ADVERTISEMENT

Last Minute Drop Out at the St. Mary's Stockton MLK Showcase

because teams have made schedules and are probably at the max... does CIF allow for exceptions to add an extra game for these situations?

because teams have made schedules and are probably at the max... does CIF allow for exceptions to add an extra game for these situations?
No expections, but sometimes teams lost a game earlier in the year and never filled it. Or can move off a game later in the year. But it definitely isn't easy in January.

I don't blame MT for getting out of this event. Last few years it's been poorly run and from what I've heard it's even worse this year.

I don't blame MT for getting out of this event. Last few years it's been poorly run and from what I've heard it's even worse this year.
Poorly run how?

The teams show up a couple of hrs early and warm up in the back gym until it's their time on the court.

And the hospitality room is always solid.

IMO it's always been an excellent event and Allie has kept the tradition going.

Reactions: observer22
I'll be there again this year in the front row in my SDSU hoodie shooting the shi* with all the college coaches..lol

*** feel free to come introduce yourself so I can put a face with the NCP handle!

Poorly run how?

The teams show up a couple of hrs early and warm up in the back gym until it's their time on the court.

And the hospitality room is always solid.

IMO it's always been an excellent event and Allie has kept the tradition going.
It's just super disorganized. Lack of communication with participants and dubious matchmaking for starters. I could go on and on but the focus should be on the basketball so I'd rather talk about that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT