ADVERTISEMENT

March 4 Scores

Oh, THAT Intel.

No. I was a delivery driver…. I did make some deliveries to and from Intel, tho…. As well as Nike, Reebok, etc.

Reactions: larry legend33
It was not a shooting foul. It was a foul on the floor. The fouls were not on the board. My only guess is that the board did not work. The foul on the floor was the 5th team foul and the official awarded 2 shots. The score table did not say anything when the shooter was shooting. The shooter missed both shots , Justin came down turned the ball over. Ball was knocked into back court , Oakland Tech player beat Justin to the ball and Justin fouled again, which would have been the 6th team foul…. Official gave 2 shots again…. Oakland Tech played made both…. This should have been a side out.. Justin had shots and missed. Oakland Tech played hard and made more plays…. The table situation should never happen and the officials need to be aware as well, in my opinion.
I was sitting directly behind the scorer. Tech coach walked up and asked how many fouls they (JS) had, scorer said 4, and he said so they gotta foul us 3 times as he walked away. When the fouls started and they sent them to the line as if they were in double bonus, the score table didn’t say a word, I didn’t notice the JS coaches arguing it either to be fair. Like OP said, the first shooter missed both, so not a huge issue, but it should’ve been ball out on the sideline. Second foul should have still been side out of bounds, but they let him shoot 2 and he made both. At that point in the game the time saved may have been more valuable, not to mention JS had a number of key players with 4 fouls. If they were to have to foul multiple times, they may have lost one or more of those guys. Bottom line, Justin Sienna played sloppy, too many turnovers (due to Techs press) and at least 10 missed FTs. The Bulldogs earned the win, with a little home cookin at the end to make sure, lol.

I was sitting directly behind the scorer. Tech coach walked up and asked how many fouls they (JS) had, scorer said 4, and he said so they gotta foul us 3 times as he walked away. When the fouls started and they sent them to the line as if they were in double bonus, the score table didn’t say a word, I didn’t notice the JS coaches arguing it either to be fair. Like OP said, the first shooter missed both, so not a huge issue, but it should’ve been ball out on the sideline. Second foul should have still been side out of bounds, but they let him shoot 2 and he made both. At that point in the game the time saved may have been more valuable, not to mention JS had a number of key players with 4 fouls. If they were to have to foul multiple times, they may have lost one or more of those guys. Bottom line, Justin Sienna played sloppy, too many turnovers (due to Techs press) and at least 10 missed FTs. The Bulldogs earned the win, with a little home cookin at the end to make sure, lol.
I did not say Oakland Tech did not deserve the win. We missed 12 free throws(3 front ends in the first half) and had over 25 turnovers probably. We also gave up too many offensive rebounds and Oakland Tech won every single 50-50 ball. It was a tough way for our seniors to end their high school careers but they had a great run..... You addressed my point, the table knew the foul situation and did not do anything about it. That is absolutely unacceptable. After watching the girls game, I was not surprised. The assistant coach for the girls waved goodbye to a SRV player when she fouled out... It just blows my mind the kind of sportsmanship that we see today. It's unfortunate.

Well they did not.
how many
I did not say Oakland Tech did not deserve the win. We missed 12 free throws(3 front ends in the first half) and had over 25 turnovers probably. We also gave up too many offensive rebounds and Oakland Tech won every single 50-50 ball. It was a tough way for our seniors to end their high school careers but they had a great run..... You addressed my point, the table knew the foul situation and did not do anything about it. That is absolutely unacceptable. After watching the girls game, I was not surprised. The assistant coach for the girls waved goodbye to a SRV player when she fouled out... It just blows my mind the kind of sportsmanship that we see today. It's unfortunate.
if anyone has a clip of the foul and signal at the table please post it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT