ADVERTISEMENT

MC Summer Tourney coming up.

Who are the teams playing? Sounds like a great event!
Just messaged Brice, he will send me a list and then I will post.
Mc St Joe De la salle Clovis North San Joaquin Memorial Salesian Branson Jesuit Sheldon Campolindo St Mary’s Weston Ranch Sacramento Mitty Among the top teams

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
I see some games are at CCHS, including my guys from Campo…. Is the CCHS Capitol Christian? or another CCHS somewhere?

One more q…. These first-round games are all on Friday, correct?

I don’t think anyone at Folsom was too upset to see him go.
I know firsthand Coach Wall wasn’t one of them. The loss of their key assistant mid season last year was a big disruption. The kids all liked him.
Folsom had a good younger group of kids. Somebody just needs to step up.

Sheldon is off to a great start this summer . Ran into Salesian on their 15th game of the week and 7th of the weekend. Tied with a minute left the tired legs gave in. Sheldon playing in Modesto and Fresno tournies at the same time. Sitting now at 15-1 and
Have 27 pt win over Vanden , 24 over SRV, Clovis West, Clayton Valley, Pinole Valley, Centennial Bakersfield among others .

@mcfan what happened in the St Ignatius game vs MC . That was perhaps the easiest bracket so hard to gauge how St Ignatius is .

Reactions: M.C. fan
Sheldon is off to a great start this summer . Ran into Salesian on their 15th game of the week and 7th of the weekend. Tied with a minute left the tired legs gave in. Sheldon playing in Modesto and Fresno tournies at the same time. Sitting now at 15-1 and
Have 27 pt win over Vanden , 24 over SRV, Clovis West, Clayton Valley, Pinole Valley, Centennial Bakersfield among others .

@mcfan what happened in the St Ignatius game vs MC . That was perhaps the easiest bracket so hard to gauge how St Ignatius is .
H.E.A.T. not sure??

Sheldon had a very nice young core of juniors and sophomores last year. They should be very good next year.

Reactions: M.C. fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT