ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial Day Tournament Notes

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
In the 17U BattleZONE bracket at the Compton Magic Tournament, Lakeshow, SF Rebels and Team Lillard all made the quarterfinals before bowing out. San Francisco Work Hard Play Hard won a bracket game in the 16U BattleZONE bracket. Work Hard Play Hard’s 15U team also won a game in their BattleZONE bracket.

The Memorial Day Mayhem in Oakland featured some of the top teams in the region with Lakeshow 17U, Oakland Soldiers 16U EYBL and Rose City 17U Rise making it into Monday’s semi-finals.

Reactions: SmoothJay
Not in one place and those rosters probably get shuffled a good bit over the next month. Will work on compiling ones for July

What I would like to find out about is the big Modesto Christian Summer Classic scheduled for June 10-12, with HS teams rather than AAU teams. All I can find is the original tweet about there being 64 teams involved, including most of the top teams in NorCal.

I can't seem to pin down who to email about sites involved... and will it be the 3 courts side-by-side crap or one gym per court with stands, etc.

What I would like to find out about is the big Modesto Christian Summer Classic scheduled for June 10-12, with HS teams rather than AAU teams. All I can find is the original tweet about there being 64 teams involved, including most of the top teams in NorCal.

I can't seem to pin down who to email about sites involved... and will it be the 3 courts side-by-side crap or one gym per court with stands, etc.
Seen on twitter @MCSummerclassic
MC Summer Classic brackets will be released tonight via
@simplyy_bball
IG and Twitter! Looks like Ripon HS, Ripon C
hr. HS, Weston Ranch HS and MC Hs gyms will host 64 team tourney.

it isnt cost effective to play on one court. they have to make back the money so that is why they have 2 courts going. can get double the games and teams want to play more games. you want me to get you on the vip list? i got a person.

What difference would a vip list make? If there are no stands, there are no stands... :)

Thanks for the help re: game schedules... I have Simply on my Twitter, but hadn't turned on my 'puter yet this morning. I'll know to watch there later...

you get a goodie bag, photo shoot with the D5 state champs, signed Stephanie Curry socks and a follow on twitter by leroy jenkins
celtics in 6
If only I could get that Russell Westbrook meet and greet thrown in I would be sold!

Side note: Curry is still playing, and your dysfunctional heroes down South aren't. Jus sayin'... :)
I am a laker fan of old. Lebron got a title in LA but hampered the near future. And yes, Stephanie is still playing. And I absolutely hate that I have to root for the Celtics but I cannot root for the warriors. I refuse to be like the rest of the bay area laker fans who now are warriors fans.

Reactions: bella123
I am a laker fan of old. Lebron got a title in LA but hampered the near future. And yes, Stephanie is still playing. And I absolutely hate that I have to root for the Celtics but I cannot root for the warriors. I refuse to be like the rest of the bay area laker fans who now are warriors fans.
I can respect an old laker fan. Showtime back at the forum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT