ADVERTISEMENT

New Mitty Star On The Way

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
McKenna Woliczko

That's a tweet from Harold Abend, and he mentions that he was unable to observe her this summer because she is also great at softball and split time in the summer.

Well, I saw her play in the NorCal Allstar Classic... 8th grader looked like she could star right then on 90% or more of the HS varisty teams around here. She's going to Mitty to play both sports... The rich get richer.

McKenna Woliczko

That's a tweet from Harold Abend, and he mentions that he was unable to observe her this summer because she is also great at softball and split time in the summer.

Well, I saw her play in the NorCal Allstar Classic... 8th grader looked like she could star right then on 90% or more of the HS varisty teams around here. She's going to Mitty to play both sports... The rich get richer.
Her mom, Erika Reynolds, was an outstanding softball player at Capuchino HS in San Bruno and (I believe) UOP back in the 1990s.

Last edited:
follow her dads twitter.. its over-the-top at times, but there's some impressive stuff. She has a bunch of basketball offers already, some pretty big ones in the mix.

The game sure has changed in the way parents market their kids..

It may also be worth noting that Pinewood reportedly has picked up another public school transfer, Ava Urich, a strong 5-10 forward out of Burlingame HS. She will be a senior this coming season.

It may also be worth noting that Pinewood reportedly has picked up another public school transfer, Ava Urich, a strong 5-10 forward out of Burlingame HS. She will be a senior this coming season.
Beast. Has several D1 offers with more undoubtedly on the way.

There's another fresh face at Mitty who may well be a Monarch standout right off the bat. Elena Weisman, a skilled 6-1 F-C junior transfer from Burlingame, should make her mark early and often in San Jose.

I know Mitty gets a lot of transfers and stars, but holy mackerel... This team looks even more silly-good than usual.

I know Mitty gets a lot of transfers and stars, but holy mackerel... This team looks even more silly-good than usual.
The team that lost to CW in the Open final had 7 or 8 D1 girls if I'm not mistaken. They be hard pressed to be better than that squad. But yeah this years team will definitely start off as top dawg in NorCal.

There is no truth to the nasty rumor that Mitty is changing its nickname to "Hoovers," as in a machine that vacuums up all of the available South Bay talent on an annual basis.

I'm expecting HUGE things from McKenna Woliczko. Her potential seems enormous. The girl has HOPS! Perhaps Haley-Jones-level stardom!

Full highlight reel:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT