Aug 28, 2013
Dublin, CA
My prediction
Open- DLS
D1- Folsom, Grant
D2- Clayton Valley, Enterprise
D3- Campolindo, Sutter
Small- Salesian, Capital Christian

I think the North is going to be bringing a really strong group to the SBG's this year

This post was edited on 12/6 11:49 PM by Golfpilot

OPEN -DLS
D1-Folsom vs Grant
D2- Clayton Valley vs Enterprise
D3- Campolindo vs Aptos
D4- Capitol Christian vs Central Catholic

Open Grant
D1 folsom/dls

Grants undefeated in sbg play with an Open title. You laugh, but the cif gets to decide. Anythings on the table. Honestly, if norcals d1 rep doesn't win big I'll be shocked. Did central Catholic lose? Switch them with salesian and the rest looks good to me.

Originally posted by sarpar:
Open Grant
D1 folsom/dls

Grants undefeated in sbg play with an Open title. You laugh, but the cif gets to decide. Anythings on the table. Honestly, if norcals d1 rep doesn't win big I'll be shocked. Did central Catholic lose? Switch them with salesian and the rest looks good to me.
This is so laughable. After the system was tweaked to get both Folsom and DLS to Carson, please explain why the Committee would do this, and at the same time, send Grant to get slaughtered by CC?

Open- De La Salle (Folsom is the only other possibility but who in the their right mind would select Folsom when in the previous two years it appeared Folsom had a much better performing team compared to DLS only to be destroyed by DLS both times.)

D1- Folsom v Grant (SHP has had an amazing journey for a small DIII school to have a convincing set of victories to win CCS Open, but with opponent Salinas falling in the CCS DI championship, the argument for SHP softens. Damnable CCS decision to insist on keeping CCS Open.)

D2- Clayton Valley v Enterprise (Oakdale is the only other relevant choice but the full scope of competition leans toward Enterprise.)

D3- Campolindo v Aptos (Sutter's perfect record is not quite enough to overcome Aptos' 12-1 SOS)

Small- Central Catholic v Capital Christian (McClymonds may be better than either team listed but its going to set unique precedence for CIF to ignore its own 4 sanctioned forfeit losses. Salesian does have a forfeit win over Mack but I think CIF will choose Capital Christian over Salesian.)

Originally posted by Golfpilot:
My prediction
Open- DLS
D1- Folsom, Grant
D2- Clayton Valley, Enterprise
D3- Campolindo, Sutter
Small- Salesian, Capital Christian

I think the North is going to be bringing a really strong group to the SBG's this year

This post was edited on 12/6 11:49 PM by Golfpilot
Same except I can't see Capital Christian getting in over Central Catholic. I get that CC has some losses, but it was to much stronger teams than anyone Capital Christian faced. Let's be real here. If CC had the same schedule as Capital than they would not only be undefeated they would have slaughtered every team they faced. I think it will be looked at that CC losses came the D3 champ and close loss to D2 semifinalist who barley lost to Grant, and another loss to a D3 quarterfinalist. Also not to mention the section CC plays in was much tougher than the section Capital plays in. Since they are both SJS schools I believe the SJS commish will argue to have both play in the regional, but would fight harder for CC to go if he couldn't get both in the regional

Open DLS

D1 Grant vs Folsom
My prediction is a 49-21 win by Folsom. Grant will be in this game early but I think Folsom ultimately pulls away and wins easy.

D2 Clayton vs Enterprise
My prediction is 42-24 win by Clayton.

D3 Campo vs Sutter
My prediction is a 28-21 win by Campo. This to me might be the best game of the day.

D4 Central Catholic vs MACK.

Honestly Not really sure. I will say MACK overcomes all the distractions and pulls won out in an emotional win. (IF Mack gets in which seems doubtful). Otherwise it will be Capital Christian in which case I like CC.

This post was edited on 12/7 10:05 AM by larry legend33

Open=DLS

D1= Grant vs Folsom
Folsom wins big 55 -14
SHP would be a better game.
Folsom wins big 45-21

D2= Clayton vs Enterprise
Clayton wins 21-14
Should be SHP
SHP beats Clayton 28-21

D=3 Campo vs Sutter
Sutter wins 31-28

D4= Central Catholic vs Mack
Mack wins 21-20

DLS

Folsom /SHP

CV/Oakdale

Campo/Sutter

Central Catholic/Salesian
This post was edited on 12/7 11:32 AM by 1tunz1

Open - DLS
D1 - Folsom v Grant (Should be close choice between Grant and SHP)
D2 - CVC v Enterprise (Oakdale should be in here but NS will get a team in and Enterprise early loss to Vaca will be discounted)
D3 - Campolindo v Aptos ( SOS and Defeated a team SI that defeated MC that played Campo tough)
D4 - Central Catholic v Capital Christian ( Mac would be better game but the forfeits to much of a pick)

CCS and NS will each get one team in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT