ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Schedule for This Week

I like the winner coming out of the borrom bracket, either DLS or Franklin
Agree with this!!!…. It’s just so hard to bet against Jeans in the playoffs!… He always seems to come up with the right formula and his teams never beat themselves!!….

All very dangerous games!… Especially in the first round when everyone is presumably throwing their Aces….

Reactions: bella123
Agree with this!!!…. It’s just so hard to bet against Jeans in the playoffs!… He always seems to come up with the right formula and his teams never beat themselves!!….

All very dangerous games!… Especially in the first round when everyone is presumably throwing their Aces….
Can the pitchers from this last Saturday’s games pitch on Tuesday?

Can the pitchers from this last Saturday’s games pitch on Tuesday?
That’s a great question!…. I am not sure if the pitch count is how many you can throw in a week which would re-set on Sunday or if they need a specific number of days rest…..

Reactions: 1tunz1
That’s a great question!…. I am not sure if the pitch count is how many you can throw in a week which would re-set on Sunday or if they need a specific number of days rest…..
30 outs would reset but pitch count and days rest would still be active. If they threw more than 75 pitches Sat they would not be eligible Tuesday.

Reactions: 1tunz1 and THEOC89
30 outs would reset but pitch count and days rest would still be active. If they threw more than 75 pitches Sat they would not be eligible Tuesday.
So, the rules say 3 days rest for >75 pitches, meaning they can pitch again on the fourth day? Not 72 hours after their last game? I’m a bit new to the baseball rules, but it seems, then, that teams that played Saturday, like CN and VC, have a disadvantage compared to teams who played their section final on friday. That seems inherently unfair because the teams who last played Friday, can use their ace pitchers in game one and game three, but the Saturday teams have to use pitcher number 2 for first and last games. Am I thinking correctly about this?

So, the rules say 3 days rest for >75 pitches, meaning they can pitch again on the fourth day? Not 72 hours after their last game? I’m a bit new to the baseball rules, but it seems, then, that teams that played Saturday, like CN and VC, have a disadvantage compared to teams who played their section final on friday. That seems inherently unfair because the teams who last played Friday, can use their ace pitchers in game one and game three, but the Saturday teams have to use pitcher number 2 for first and last games. Am I thinking correctly about this?
Yes, I texted my Buddy who is a Coach and anyone who pitched Saturday (75+) cannot pitch Tuesday…..

I am sure both VC and CN have have Great #2’s Because with those type of records, you have to have a deep pitching staff and both teams played in really tough Leagues this year…..

Going to be some great games!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT