ADVERTISEMENT

Pacers score 80 at Patterson

These Grant Pacers could very well win the SJS D2 playoffs let alone D3….them playing in D3 playoffs is WRONG…..they barely lost to D1 #5 seed Monterey Trail for Metro league Championship 49-42.They beat a good Yuba City 64-28 last week in D3 2n rd after a 1st week bye and now they drop 80 on #2 seed Patterson in semi’s,they’re averaging 72 pts per game in D3 playoffs…but no worries,they could very well hit 100 in the D3 Championship vs CB……good job SJS,very good job,and this is said with absolutely NO DISRESPECT for the Grant Pacers,none whatsoever because they’re simply playing football where they were placed by SJS.Here is an early Congratulations to the Grant Pacers on not only winning the 2022 SJS D3 Championship but also BEYOND👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: concrete17
The Pacers set a playoff school record by score-boarding 80 points at Patterson.

The final 80 to 44 with both teams combining for 124 was not a hoop game.

PACERS almost dropped one hundred on the number 2 seed while on the road.
Love to see pacers program strong again. Realistically this is a team that would fare well in d2. They will breeze thru d3.

Reactions: championcif75
These Grant Pacers could very well win the SJS D2 playoffs let alone D3….them playing in D3 playoffs is WRONG…..they barely lost to D1 #5 seed Monterey Trail for Metro league Championship 49-42.They beat a good Yuba City 64-28 last week in D3 2n rd after a 1st week bye and now they drop 80 on #2 seed Patterson in semi’s,they’re averaging 72 pts per game in D3 playoffs…but no worries,they could very well hit 100 in the D3 Championship vs CB……good job SJS,very good job,and this is said with absolutely NO DISRESPECT for the Grant Pacers,none whatsoever because they’re simply playing football where they were placed by SJS.Here is an early Congratulations to the Grant Pacers on not only winning the 2022 SJS D3 Championship but also BEYOND
👏👏👏…..again great job SJS!Maybe next yr the SJS can drop the DO’s,Granite Bay’s,Rocklins and Manteca’s down to D3 from D2 as to give Grant some competition!And while we’re at it much can be said about the VANDEN‘s and Cap Christians in D4…especially VANDEN….then there’s the Sonora’s,Escalons and now Sutter in D5!Wake up SJS!
Yeah the brackets and divisions make very little sense to me. I’m shaking my head.

Good win! Especially on the road. Glad to see the Pacers rolling again! The Pacers have many questions left to answer.

Grant is the biggest school in D3 this year. They are within 200 students of the smallest school in D1 (Gregori). They are also larger than many of the schools that have to play in D2 due to league assignments.

When MT played Grant back in October, I very much thought they would have a great shot at running through the D3 bracket. Their QB is very good, they have a big offensive line, and they can line up five skill guys who can score from anywhere on the field at any time. Their defense hasn't been as stout, but they only need a few stops a game the way their offense is playing.

They will be favored next week, and probably in the Nor Cal Regional if they make it there. It will interesting to see the Cal-Hi Sports bowl match-up projections this week.

Reactions: championcif75
Grant looked really good when i watched them against YC. Their #1 receiver is almost unstoppable as no one can keep up with him. YC put the anchor of last years 4x100 SJS winning team on him in the 2nd half and he was still running away. Tailback is very fast and runs hard. Grant may have already beaten two teams who are better than the team they are playin in the championship?
one thing....without the side judge making so many ridiculous calls and non calls i see the YC game as a lot closer than the final score indicates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT