ADVERTISEMENT

Pines6969 and Implicit Bias ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2023
These last few days he/she starts a thread that attacks a team with an entire coaching staff and player roster comprised of mixed race or ethnic minorities with a hyperbole that transcends "Trolling". Then in another thread he/she started, he/she advocates that the OAL schools that are comprised of a majority black and brown student population have the number of section playoff slots be reduced from two to one. Half Moon Bay just happens to be 0.5% Black. What are we to make of this? Are his/her comments overt, implicit or just a coincidence?

These last few days he/she starts a thread that attacks a team with an entire coaching staff and player roster comprised of mixed race or ethnic minorities with a hyperbole that transcends "Trolling". Then in another thread he/she started, he/she advocates that the OAL schools that are comprised of a majority black and brown student population have the number of section playoff slots be reduced from two to one. Half Moon Bay just happens to be 0.5% Black. What are we to make of this? Are his/her comments overt, implicit or just a coincidence?
Well there was only one giant brawl all year and just happened to have all black players. Just the reality of the situation.

pines actually called out riordan for not taking accountability.

it was armchair guy who has blamed the hood kids from natomas.. and the catholic city kids and fans were victims of this travesty.

it was armchair guy who has blamed the hood kids from natomas.. and the catholic city kids and fans were victims of this travesty.
Where/when did I say this? I agreed Riordan kid needed to be reprimanded as everyone who was involved. Quit spewing lies. Again, you were not there. Have you ever called out Inderkum? Riordan took accountability and their season is now over. I’m done here.

Where/when did I say this? I agreed Riordan kid needed to be reprimanded as everyone who was involved. Quit spewing lies. Again, you were not there. Have you ever called out Inderkum?
you were not there is your line. being there only meant you heard the screams louder.

violence is never ok. inderkum def deserves what they will get. i was clarifying for him that he was posting about the wrong person cuz you and the military guy are the ones singing the praises of the catholic boys

You’re reaching ‘Freddie’. Grasping at straws. Who’s the troll, troll?

Reactions: rwccaptain42
Where/when did I say this? I agreed Riordan kid needed to be reprimanded as everyone who was involved. Quit spewing lies. Again, you were not there. Have you ever called out Inderkum? Riordan took accountability and their season is now over. I’m done here.
this you?

Inderkum's rough play came out of frustration and desperation. They had no answer to Riordan's swarming defense, getting out rebounded and Riordan scoring from everywhere on the floor. This unfortunate incident is a first for Riordan, not so for Inderkum as I understand.

show us the last time inderkum got into a brawl at a high school basketball game.

You’re reaching ‘Freddie’. Grasping at straws. Who’s the troll, troll?
I'm not reaching at all. I just see who you save your vitriol for. Where there is smoke, there is often fire. Those Riordan coaches and players as well as the kids in the OAL don't need your attacks. Let the OAL teams enjoy the moment without you marginalizing their talent and authenticity.

I'm not reaching at all. I just see who you save your vitriol for. Where there is smoke, there is often fire. Those Riordan coaches and players as well as the kids in the OAL don't need your attacks. Let the OAL teams enjoy the moment without you marginalizing their talent and authenticity.
1+1 does not equal 3.

Just because I call out Riordan’s head coach for his lack of leadership, does not mean that I don’t like brown or black people.

WTF man?! You’re f’ing whack! Get the fug outta here with that weak sh*t!

I would say confer with some of your AA community members about your aiming at POC but there are virtually none there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT