ADVERTISEMENT

Pinewood dealing with injuries

MM played P twice last year, ditched press in 2nd half of first meeting, used it very little in 2nd game. after seeing P v BC, I was again impressed by P's large supply of players w guard skills (dribble, pass, court vision) and their ability to spread the floor and move the ball quickly and accurately. helps a lot to have 5 "guards" to oppose a trapping defense, can punish the full court, yield lots of open perimeter looks in the half court. half expected MM to ditch the press early. and P seems to be willing to take as many open 3's as you give them. P is to be congratulated given their loss of two starters (including a strong post) to knees this year.

MM played P twice last year, ditched press in 2nd half of first meeting, used it very little in 2nd game. after seeing P v BC, I was again impressed by P's large supply of players w guard skills (dribble, pass, court vision) and their ability to spread the floor and move the ball quickly and accurately. helps a lot to have 5 "guards" to oppose a trapping defense, can punish the full court, yield lots of open perimeter looks in the half court. half expected MM to ditch the press early. and P seems to be willing to take as many open 3's as you give them. P is to be congratulated given their loss of two starters (including a strong post) to knees this year.

mkbgdns,

I know coming into the season Pinewood loss Stella to a knee injury. And then to close the season with Bri picking up a knee injury as well..... That is very unfortunate to say the least. I have heard a rumor that Stella is no longer attending Pinewood? If that is true, then I think the team has already accepted that loss and moved on from it. Let me know if that rumor is true. Whatever the case, I'm sure Doc will have his team well prepared. And Pinewood will leave it all out on the floor each time they play.

mkbgdns,

I know coming into the season Pinewood loss Stella to a knee injury. And then to close the season with Bri picking up a knee injury as well..... That is very unfortunate to say the least. I have heard a rumor that Stella is no longer attending Pinewood? If that is true, then I think the team has already accepted that loss and moved on from it. Let me know if that rumor is true. Whatever the case, I'm sure Doc will have his team well prepared. And Pinewood will leave it all out on the floor each time they play.
Stella and her sister (freshman) are now at M-A.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT