ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for tonight and tomorrow

Does SJ handle business against North? Are we sure the CIF wouldn’t send them back south?

Does Branson need to win to make Open or is their bid already secured?

Too many teams down South why would CIF send any Central Section teams that direction?

I think Branson deserves to make Open and I give them a punchers chance against any other NorCal team - I just don't think they have the horses (height, depth, physicality) to compete with the top SoCal teams but that probably goes for most of the NorCal Open teams. Personally, I would like to see Branson in D1 and I think they could make a long run instead of one n done in Open. They'll be a tough out in Open though even as #5-6 seed.

Branson wins and they are a low seed in Open.

Branson looses and they are a 1 or 2 Seed in D1

St Joseph’s will steam roll Clovis North by 20+ to send a message that being the 3 seed in section was about as disrespectful as it gets…..

Everyone seems to agree on these 5 teams in the Open: Salesian, St. Joe’s (with a win tonight), Riordan, MC & DLS.

If they take 6 teams, the winner of SRV @ Branson tonight would be a likely addition. If they go to 7, maybe Mitty?

Salesian has wrapped up the top seed. After that it is going to be more difficult. Regardless of seeding, there will be no easy matchups, and only one team advances to the state title game.

Whoever wins the Open will have earned it. D1 will be a battle as well. I’m just glad as a fan that we’re going to have all these great teams going head to head in the next 2 weeks. Can’t wait!

Clovis and St Joes both gotta get in…Salesian DLS… from CCS Riordan and Mitty, Modesto Christian. I think they go 8 teams and take Branson

Clovis and St Joes both gotta get in…Salesian DLS… from CCS Riordan and Mitty, Modesto Christian. I think they go 8 teams and take Branson
If the Open takes 8, which teams would be the top teams in D1? Seems like it would benefit NorCal to send a strong team to state for the D1 championship.

If the Open takes 8, which teams would be the top teams in D1? Seems like it would benefit NorCal to send a strong team to state for the D1 championship.
SRV, Granada, Clayton Valley, Serra, SI, Lincoln(Stockton), the other directional Clovis teams.. still solid D1 group

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT