ADVERTISEMENT

Prolific Vs. Columbus 3 PST ESPNU

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
Prolific prep plays the mighty Columbus and the Boozer twins tonight.

Unfortunately Tyran Stokes is still injured and will be unavailable

I encourage all to tune in. Very rare that you get to see two no 1 prospects face off against each other. Not too mention the 8-10 D1 prospects that will hit the court between the two teams tonight

They played each other at last month's Border League with Columbus taking it 83-61. Prolific had Tyran back then, and Columbus was without Jax Richardson.

57 seconds left 6 point game and i changed to the celtics bucks game. switched back and prolific gave up the lead and its overtime. damn i missed it

57 seconds left 6 point game and i changed to the celtics bucks game. switched back and prolific gave up the lead and its overtime. damn i missed it

Probably one of the better high school games you will see all year. PP up 7 with 55 sec left to go and ended up losing the game.

I think anyone who watched that game can honestly state on a neutral court with a healthy Tyran Stokes, they probably win today by 10+

Biggest differences between today's game and last month's Border League showdown: (1) Dybantsa had a really low impact game in October, whereas he was dominant today; (2) Cam Boozer was much less impactful today and oddly benched in key stretches; and (3) Prolific seems to have gelled into more of a team effort since the beginning of the season. I wonder if Dybantsa and Stokes together actually reduce the impact each provide oddly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT