ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Pinewood beat the #1 team in the Country?

i never liked that comparison. there may be 30 girls. however the 14 on the varsity basketball all are there for a reason not by chance.

So your main argument is Pinewood and Mitty are "lucky" because they get good talent? I disagree ENTIRELY. I have seen girls come into Mitty and Pinewood at the same level as other girls and get much better AFTER they enrolled in those schools. It's the training level and dedication that separates them from the rest. And that comes from the top.

So your main argument is Pinewood and Mitty are "lucky" because they get good talent? I disagree ENTIRELY. I have seen girls come into Mitty and Pinewood at the same level as other girls and get much better AFTER they enrolled in those schools. It's the training level and dedication that separates them from the rest. And that comes from the top.

I whole heartedly agree. This is gonna sound like a broken record, but there are "top" coaches on here that don't develop. Are players getting better in your program throughout the year? Are they getting better from Frosh to sophomore year. I'm not gonna put players or programs on blast, but there are a lot that come from these so called top programs with top coaches. As I've said from day one, there is a BIG difference between a good coach and a winning coach. Winning coaches are necessarily the best ones and good coaches don't always win the big games. Obviously it's easier for both winning and good coaches to do so with great players but there's obvious differences when you see teams play.

Reactions: OnBall8
I whole heartedly agree. This is gonna sound like a broken record, but there are "top" coaches on here that don't develop. Are players getting better in your program throughout the year? Are they getting better from Frosh to sophomore year. I'm not gonna put players or programs on blast, but there are a lot that come from these so called top programs with top coaches. As I've said from day one, there is a BIG difference between a good coach and a winning coach. Winning coaches are necessarily the best ones and good coaches don't always win the big games. Obviously it's easier for both winning and good coaches to do so with great players but there's obvious differences when you see teams play.
Bishop O Dowd has entered the chat.

I didnt say luck was involved anywhere. Clearly they are far superior talent wise. Those 14 are really good. That is what I said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT