ADVERTISEMENT

Reyes named to 18U National Team

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
St. Mary's-Stockton graduated infielder Ripken Reyes was named to the 18U National Team last week.

Monterey INF Carter Aldrete and Woodcreek INF Tyler Malone made the 40 man trial roster after the Tournament of the Stars.

St. Mary's-Stockton graduated infielder Ripken Reyes was named to the 18U National Team last week.

Monterey INF Carter Aldrete and Woodcreek INF Tyler Malone made the 40 man trial roster after the Tournament of the Stars.

I went over with a friend and watched some of the 18U trials with their 40-man. Lots of talent - but I didn't have a roster and didn't realize someone from NorCal was there. Wish I woulda known.

Anyways, thats quite a name Ripken Reyes has to live up too! Named to be a ballplayer I would guess. Best of luck to him - should be a great experience.

I went over with a friend and watched some of the 18U trials with their 40-man. Lots of talent - but I didn't have a roster and didn't realize someone from NorCal was there. Wish I woulda known.

Anyways, thats quite a name Ripken Reyes has to live up too! Named to be a ballplayer I would guess. Best of luck to him - should be a great experience.
Tom- He was at our NorCal World Series and was by far my most favorite name to announce. Hard nosed kid who I think will fit in well at Cal.

Reactions: atcshrk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT