ADVERTISEMENT

Rintaro Sasaki

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018

I think with the fact guys can’t be international citizens and make nil money, I wonder if really good Japanese players might come to the states when they are juniors or seniors.

Would make sense, because then I believe they’d also be eligible for the MLB Draft

Wonder if we can expect more International players coming through the CA Baseball pipeline in the near future!

Oh btw this Sasaki kid is supposed to be very good and potential no 1 pick in the 2027 MLB Draft

I think with the fact guys can’t be international citizens and make nil money, I wonder if really good Japanese players might come to the states when they are juniors or seniors.

Would make sense, because then I believe they’d also be eligible for the MLB Draft

Wonder if we can expect more International players coming through the CA Baseball pipeline in the near future!

Oh btw this Sasaki kid is supposed to be very good and potential no 1 pick in the 2027 MLB Draft
I don’t know how much NIL money there is for baseball, but this is indeed a different era. Great pickup for Stanford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT