ADVERTISEMENT

Roberson goes off for 44 pts & Stallings had 37

Coach FJ

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2001
outstanding game; Cordova started strong 23 to 8 after 1st quarter; Liberty Ranch showed why they were 18-1 as they cut a 20 pt deficit to 6 but Big Red would roll on behind 20 pts by Roberson in the 4th quarter to leave the Hawk's fan standing in the bleachers some in disbelief others in sure amazement. final score 97 to 82.

Cordova - Roberson 44, JaQuan Lewis 20, Christian Munoz 14pts / 14 rebs

Liberty Ranch - Stallings 37, Windley 18

Nice win Coach. Cordova putting together a solid season. Stallings a kid who can play at next level ? Not a lot of chatter about Liberty Ranch. Just wondering because they are D4 and look to be the cream of that class.

Will see how they are on Saturday as they play in Sheldons Adidas Challenge against Pleasant Grove. Nice Line up of Games. Night Cap is Sheldon Vs El Cerrito.

From Sac bee Sheldon event - The Sheldon Adidas Challenge on Saturday features teams from as far south as Fresno and as far west as Pleasanton. The schedule: Bella Vista vs. West Campus, 10:30 a.m.; Freedom-Oakley vs. No. 16 Burbank, noon; Liberty-Brentwood vs. Del Oro, 1:30 p.m.; Clovis North-Fresno vs. Deer Valley-Antioch, 3 p.m; Edison-Fresno vs. College Park Pleasanton, 4:30 p.m.; No. 8 Liberty Ranch vs. No. 7 Pleasant Grove, 6 p.m.; Rocklin vs. Vanden, 7:30 p.m.; and No. 4 Sheldon vs. El Cerrito, 9

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/high-school/prep-plus-blog/article7658252.html#storylink=cpy

Liberty Ranch and Stallings..

Stallings is long and shoot the ball, reminds me a little of Gabe Bealer but not as good as Gabe. but shoots way better. So yes I think he can play at the next level but I'm not around him to know what that level would be.

As a team Liberty Ranch is scrappy, they don't quit and they shoot well enough to win games. They can knock you off because they don't look like they can knock you off. Exciting team to watch. they do them real well. Like Heat said tomorrow they stepping out with the big boys, I wish them well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT