ADVERTISEMENT

Sac State v. William Jessup

This is a big confidence booster for Jessup as they get ready to transition from NAIA to NCAA D2 for the 24-25 season. For top tier D2 teams their is a thin line between Mid Major or lower D1 and Top Tier D2. Looks like Jessups move to NCAA D2 is well deserved. But with Sac State girls winning their conference and making the big dance last year you didn't expect this.

This is a big confidence booster for Jessup as they get ready to transition from NAIA to NCAA D2 for the 24-25 season. For top tier D2 teams their is a thin line between Mid Major or lower D1 and Top Tier D2. Looks like Jessups move to NCAA D2 is well deserved. But with Sac State girls winning their conference and making the big dance last year you didn't expect this.

Or did you? Pre-the arrival of Mark Campbell the program was in disarray. He brought a great recruiting pipeline, and solid coaching staff with local and West Coast ties and moved to greener pastures. Not saying Kallhoff isn't gonna get it done but Campbell did a great job while he was there. I hope they still continue to be competitive cause it's exciting to see another norcal team with success.

Or did you? Pre-the arrival of Mark Campbell the program was in disarray. He brought a great recruiting pipeline, and solid coaching staff with local and West Coast ties and moved to greener pastures. Not saying Kallhoff isn't gonna get it done but Campbell did a great job while he was there. I hope they still continue to be competitive cause it's exciting to see another norcal team with success.
I see. Being that Campbell took his resources it could take time to reestablish Sac State. They did lose 5 players in the transfer portal and only brought in one player from the portal. They brought in 7 frosh this year. So definitely a rebuilding year for Sac State. So when you analyze it I guess this isn't a surprise with Jessup having the more seasoned team that is mainly upper classmen.

Reactions: Norcal_Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT