ADVERTISEMENT

Salesian (76) vs. St. Mary's-Stockton (55)

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Two preseason Top 20 teams that have taken early losses. Was disappointed last time I saw SMS against College Park.

This post was edited on 1/19 3:17 PM by Streak One

Re: Salesian vs. St. Mary's-Stockton

Salesian leads 15-4 after Q1. Marquel Johnson has 2 3s off the bench. Lance Coleman has both baskets for St. Mary's

Marquel Johnson up to 4 3s. Salesian leads 21-8.

Salesian leads St. Mary's 33-20. Marquel Johnson has 12 points. Lance Coleman has 16 points.

St. Mary's just doesn't seem to play well on a big stage.

Salesian leads 58-37 after Q3. McGhee has 15 points to lead Salesian

Bad performance by St. Mary's. Playing with minimal effort right now.

Salesian beats St. Mary's-Stockton 76-55. Salesian got whatever it wanted today and used their good passing across the board for plenty of easy looks.

Not sure what to make of St. Mary's

St Marys Stockton was invited for 1 reason and 1 reason only. Lance Coleman. He performed well, the rest of the team is not on that level. I thought that was great having all the Nor Cal players playing for us in one gym on the same day. No body except for St Marys parents thought they had a chance to win. Its Lance Coleman and thats it.

I liked what St. Mary's brought back. Good experience with Coleman, Devin Williams, Jacob Aruta and Alex Smith. Pieces just aren't gelling. For me, they might be the most disappointing team in NorCal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT