ADVERTISEMENT

Salinas Hollister CCS D1

You think Devine will rank Salinas ahead of Palma? San Benito has a case to be with the win. :-0

Didn't realize anyone actually referred Hollister as San Benito?

I dont think it really matters John Devine is an idiot. Decent reporter but his opinion on ranking teams makes little sense. He gives no justification for them either. my guess is he will have Hollister #1 Salinas #2 Palma #3. His only reasoning will be because Hollister and Salinas played in a CCS Championship game.

I usually call them Hollister but technically their name is San Benito High School. Figured if someone on the board didnt know who Hollister was calling them San Benito would make it easier for them to find out.

As I see it there is no plausible way for Salinas to finish ahead of Palma. Palma has the better record, better SOS and has the head to head win. Pretty simple

Originally posted by thehookup55:
I dont think it really matters John Devine is an idiot. Decent reporter but his opinion on ranking teams makes little sense. He gives no justification for them either. my guess is he will have Hollister #1 Salinas #2 Palma #3. His only reasoning will be because Hollister and Salinas played in a CCS Championship game.

I usually call them Hollister but technically their name is San Benito High School. Figured if someone on the board didnt know who Hollister was calling them San Benito would make it easier for them to find out.
The schools is San Benito County High School because, at the time, there was only one high school in San Benito County. Now there are two (Anzar in San Juan Bautista). I, personally, will forever refuse to call it anything but "Hollister".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT