ADVERTISEMENT

San Ramon Valley's QB Luke Baker

He must really not pass the eye test due to his size because it’s nuts how this kid doesn’t have a handful of offers. As for SRV, I would I say a top 5 program without a doubt and arguably 2 or 3. Serra however to me is clearly #1.

They aren’t better then Serra or Folsom……they probably slot in 3-5 spot where DLS them and OR are probably in that area
They aren’t better then Serra or Folsom……they probably slot in 3-5 spot where DLS them and OR are probably in that area
I think you're giving DLS way too much credit. San Ramon Valley has made a case for the #2 spot.

• Haha
Reactions: aztecpadre
I think you're giving DLS way too much credit. San Ramon Valley has made a case for the #2 spot.
If SRV played DeLa’s 3 teams in Serra,
If SRV played DeLa’s or Serra’s schedule definitely. SI and Elk Grove don’t come close to the teams Serra or DeLa has played.

Reactions: aztecpadre
You could have said the same about St. Mary's before last night's loss 24-10 to DLS which didn't seem that close.
Here are the top 5 NorCal teams in power rankings so far: [1] Serra 68.0, [2] Folsom 48.4, [3] DLS 45.2, [4] SRV 44.5, [5] St. Mary's 43.1
Here are the top 5 NorCal teams ranked in terms of "strength of schedule" along with a few other teams for comparison: [1] DLS 48.3, [2] Serra 41.1, [3] St. Mary's 32.0, [4] Central Catholic 30.6, [5] Folsom 24.8
Others: SRV 15.0, Mack 13.4.
SRV can make a case for #2 or #1 when they play DLS 10/23 at DLS.

He must really not pass the eye test due to his size because it’s nuts how this kid doesn’t have a handful of offers. As for SRV, I would I say a top 5 program without a doubt and arguably 2 or 3. Serra however to me is clearly #1.
My guess is He will be playing Baseball in College because BB is his preferred sport….. I believe he is already committed to Santa Clara….. That may be why he is not getting FB Looks…. Kid is a tremendous athlete!!….

You could have said the same about St. Mary's before last night's loss 24-10 to DLS which didn't seem that close.
Here are the top 5 NorCal teams in power rankings so far: [1] Serra 68.0, [2] Folsom 48.4, [3] DLS 45.2, [4] SRV 44.5, [5] St. Mary's 43.1
Here are the top 5 NorCal teams ranked in terms of "strength of schedule" along with a few other teams for comparison: [1] DLS 48.3, [2] Serra 41.1, [3] St. Mary's 32.0, [4] Central Catholic 30.6, [5] Folsom 24.8
Others: SRV 15.0, Mack 13.4.
SRV can make a case for #2 or #1 when they play DLS 10/23 at DLS.
Thought I might add to the mention that SRV has made claim to be #2 in NorCal over Folsom, DLS. I noticed in the NCP's weekly Pick 'Em contest with some of the most knowledgeable fans on this board the pick on the DLS-St. Mary's game was [to best of my memory] 20 picking St. Mary's to win and 5 for DLS with some picking St. Mary's by a comfortable win margin. Once again win/loss records don;t always tell the story as DLS had the toughest first 3 opponents combined of any NorCal team. I'm already looking forward to the DLS-SRV game to see SRV's Luke Baker - sounds like a terrific athlete = Baker vs DLS "D".

Thought I might add to the mention that SRV has made claim to be #2 in NorCal over Folsom, DLS. I noticed in the NCP's weekly Pick 'Em contest with some of the most knowledgeable fans on this board the pick on the DLS-St. Mary's game was [to best of my memory] 20 picking St. Mary's to win and 5 for DLS with some picking St. Mary's by a comfortable win margin. Once again win/loss records don;t always tell the story as DLS had the toughest first 3 opponents combined of any NorCal team. I'm already looking forward to the DLS-SRV game to see SRV's Luke Baker - sounds like a terrific athlete = Baker vs DLS "D".
I'm an SRV supporter and they have maybe their best team ever this season. With that said, I do not think they can complete with a DLS, athlete to athlete across the board. Baker is so good that SRV will put some points up. SRV overall does not have the horsepower to compete with a DLS, Folsom or Serra. Everyone else in Norcal is fair game.

RMBR26..Severa.years ago, DLS got by SRV in a Wolve home game and DLS won but by only inches in a ground game...San Ramon comes up with some good teams that could do a lot more then they do...Good thoughts..

RMBR26..Severa.years ago, DLS got by SRV in a Wolve home game and DLS won but by only inches in a ground game...San Ramon comes up with some good teams that could do a lot more then they do...Good thoughts..
GUYS...I could not find the year that thus game was in, but SRV took a series of beating by DLS in a five six year era...

GUYS...I could not find the year that thus game was in, but SRV took a series of beating by DLS in a five six year era...
I think it was 2016. SRV went for two late and lost by a point. That was the year DLS returned like 2 or 3 starters coming off an Open Division state title.

Interesting enough, that SRV team went 6-5

That Spartans team also had sophomores Henry To'oto'o and Isaiah Foskey.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT