ADVERTISEMENT

Schram steps down at Miramonte

This one was a long time coming. Miramonte has fallen off a cliff during this guy's tenure while every other program in the area is doing better than ever.

Reactions: PatCarrillo
According to the Miramonte Boosters Club, he was relieved of his duties one week after the Regional bowl games

Reactions: PatCarrillo
According to the Miramonte Boosters Club, he was relieved of his duties one week after the Regional bowl games
That is just Crazy, he just won a section title!….

Miramonte has a talent issue, not a coaching issue, they just don’t have the talent pool to draw from…. Same issue happening in baseball their, they were bumped down to the lower part of the DFAL and they just don’t have talent….

At least their FB Coach was winning playoff games and they push him out?…

That is just Crazy, he just won a section title!….

Miramonte has a talent issue, not a coaching issue, they just don’t have the talent pool to draw from…. Same issue happening in baseball their, they were bumped down to the lower part of the DFAL and they just don’t have talent….

At least their FB Coach was winning playoff games and they push him out?…
LaMorInda parents are just insufferable. Money makes them feel entitled.

Great Coach & Great Man! Any reason on why he wont be returning?
Yes great coach, explanation needed! Big loss.
This one was a long time coming. Miramonte has fallen off a cliff during this guy's tenure while every other program in the area is doing better than ever.
For sure, this guy was running the program into the ground. Good riddance.

Miramonte and now are turning old,as family move in, they do not have the skills that have moving and many people can not afford to buy a home in the Acalanes school dist...This is about to happen at Acalanes also. Many high schools in the past years are seeing more families growing old and high school kids move out. A number of bay area high schools have seen this happen and te type of people move in, change every thing. What that took place is not Hanks's doing, he has to do with what the has to do with what he gets, I wish him well..

Reactions: THEOC89
Miramonte and now are turning old,as family move in, they do not have the skills that have moving and many people can not afford to buy a home in the Acalanes school dist...This is about to happen at Acalanes also. Many high schools in the past years are seeing more families growing old and high school kids move out. A number of bay area high schools have seen this happen and te type of people move in, change every thing. What that took place is not Hanks's doing, he has to do with what the has to do with what he gets, I wish him well..
Why is Campo and Acalanes at their best era ever in football then ?

I heard about the Miramonte coaches (both hoop and football) not long after the orig. post.

The story I heard about the circumstances had little or nothing to do with parents... It's a new AD who cleaned house, saying some lame thing like "We're going in a different direction".

I heard about the Miramonte coaches (both hoop and football) not long after the orig. post.

The story I heard about the circumstances had little or nothing to do with parents... It's a new AD who cleaned house, saying some lame thing like "We're going in a different direction".
All I can say is Thanks Miramonte, College Park is Ecstatic to have Coach Schram!….

Reactions: observer22
CP has been through a carousel of head coaches since long time HC Kepler stepped down a decade or so ago. Hopefully Schram can be a stable influence on that program.
There was a lot of excitement around the program with Coach Raciti and that fell apart and Coach Moreno turned out to just be a bad hire for CP…..

Everyone is excited about Coach Schram and hoping he will be the answer to get things back on the right track for the kids and the community….

There was a lot of excitement around the program with Coach Raciti and that fell apart and Coach Moreno turned out to just be a bad hire for CP…..

Everyone is excited about Coach Schram and hoping he will be the answer to get things back on the right track for the kids and the community….
GUYS...Glad to hear that Hank Schram is leading College Park, CP has a good group of kids and hank will lead the
falcons forward... CP has been tough on The valley foothill league and th8ing will get even better...

Successful teams have stable coaching. Oakdale has had a alumni coaching there since 1958. Dale Clipper.
ROCK....Boy are you right, over the years Oakdale keeps on grinding on and the have lost a few tough games, but they never quite..I saw Oakdale visit Campolindo several years a go just to see what the Oakdale team was about.
I would like to see Oakdale play in the Coral just to get a feel of the home crowd felt like..

Why is Campo and Acalanes at their best era ever in football then ?
You will see some of Campo’s power lost in coming years . While Acalanes will continue to be improved vs what they are accustomed to pre 2023 . Miramonte will continue to be low team on the totem pole. Unless admin finds a way to get ultra agressive with returning its talent that it loses to campo/acalanes .

Reactions: THEOC89 and MC415
Successful teams have stable coaching. Oakdale has had a alumni coaching there since 1958. Dale Clipper.
Daaaaammmnn! Since 1958!?!?!
I was just getting my seat assignment in the first grade from rookie teacher, Mrs (Ooh La La 👀) Barbera Palmer in 1958.
I'll bet almost half the posters on this site weren't even born yet when Coach Clipper drew up his first play.
You go Coach Clip !!🤠

Last edited:
  • Haha
ROCK....Boy are you right, over the years Oakdale keeps on grinding on and the have lost a few tough games, but they never quite..I saw Oakdale visit Campolindo several years a go just to see what the Oakdale team was about.
I would like to see Oakdale play in the Coral just to get a feel of the home crowd felt like..
That was one of the Funnest away game.. Like Sonora we all sit on same side. Oakdale had Will Somone that year #2. He ran for like 300 yards. This guy sitting behind us kept yelling. Things like. Stop #2! Can anyone stop #2? Let me see oh it's going to #2! But great venue. Other than the walk. Friendly folks. I welcome you over to the Corral. It's old it's rustic. I add you can drive a little further state highway 108 and visit Dunleavy Field. Even as a lifetime rival. An awesome place to watch a high school football game. Realignment messed up rivalry with Oakdale. Game went from final game to first. It's just not right not freezing on those concrete seats!

Daaaaammmnn! Since 1958!?!?!
I was just getting my seat assignment in the first grade from rookie teacher, Mrs (Ooh La La 👀) Barbera Palmer in 1958.
I'll bet almost half the posters on this site weren't even born yet when Coach Clipper drew up his first play.
You go Coach Clip !!🤠
Coach Clipper is still kicking! Coach Walker his assistant coach just passed last year at 98!. Blessed to have known these great role model for young men.

That was one of the Funnest away game.. Like Sonora we all sit on same side. Oakdale had Will Somone that year #2. He ran for like 300 yards. This guy sitting behind us kept yelling. Things like. Stop #2! Can anyone stop #2? Let me see oh it's going to #2! But great venue. Other than the walk. Friendly folks. I welcome you over to the Corral. It's old it's rustic. I add you can drive a little further state highway 108 and visit Dunleavy Field. Even as a lifetime rival. An awesome place to watch a high school football game. Realignment messed up rivalry with Oakdale. Game went from final game to first. It's just not right not freezing on those concrete seats!
ROCK....What a speeder Will was, that sweep on the right side looked like Will was shot out of a cannon, the Campo defenders could not come close to stopping him.. The Campo stands were shocked how fast he was and hard to stop...

Reactions: Rocknrolus 95361
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT