ADVERTISEMENT

scores update 9/27

This was going to be a tough game for OR coming off emotional loss to Folsom. Rocklin very good team and I’m not surprised. Rocklin
I think you were surprised according to your comment earlier in the week, lol.

I have a feeling Rocklin is going to give OR a good game but OR will pull away after halftime 35-21. Both teams are much improved over last year but more talent on OR side especially at Skill positions. I don’t see OR losing another league game.

4 larry legend33, Wednesday at 4:53 AM

Were they really upsets??? NOPE

Touche.

Except I’m pretty sure most expected OR and DO to win.

OR because they’ve been the #2 team in league for several years now and could have beaten Folsom last week.

DO because they’re DO and Whitney was 0-10 last season and had never won an SFL game. Also, DO bounced back after the Indy loss and was looking better.

That’s why I say upsets.

I said I thought Rocklin could win if they won the LOS, which they appeared to do. And they won. Defense played really well.

Last edited:
Reactions: WWHS44
Anyone notice how awful the officiating was in the St Marys/DLS game? I'm still in the 1st quarter and twice the ball was kicked into the end zone without the refs calling the play dead. They also called a forward pass a lateral. I don't think the outcome would have been any different, but those kick off calls are obvious.

Helps make Sac State’s 12 point at ASU look a bit better. ASU is 4-1 now with a W at East Lansing and only a 3-pt loss to Colorado.

Cal starting QBs went down early and he was looking where he left off against ole miss...... it against sac state Jayden was making his second career start ever now he’s 5 games and he doesn’t look like that wide eyed true frosh, he’s playing like a boss now

Reactions: THEOC89
After Garbers from CAL went down it was pretty ugly for the bears on offense. Wouldnt it be scary if ASU had an o line? That RB of there’s is incredible but he was gettting hammered all night in backfield. Daniels is going to be very good. CAL always seems to find a way to lose the critical games.

After Garbers from CAL went down it was pretty ugly for the bears on offense. Wouldnt it be scary if ASU had an o line? That RB of there’s is incredible but he was gettting hammered all night in backfield. Daniels is going to be very good. CAL always seems to find a way to lose the critical games.

Cal will always Cal! But yeah ASU is young and fun to watch, I thought hiring Herm was crazy but I think it’s going the right direction and I gotta give him props

Last edited:
Reactions: concrete17
Cal will always Cal! But yeah ASU is young and fun to watch, I thought hiring Herm was crazy but I think it’s going the right direction and I gotta give him props

I was just about to post something similar. The Herm Edwards hire seemed like a disaster but ASU is on the upswing and is drawing serious interest from some top guys.

Reactions: MC415

Totally agree. And isn’t Ngata and Badger seriously considering ASU?

Cal starting QBs went down early and he was looking where he left off against ole miss...... it against sac state Jayden was making his second career start ever now he’s 5 games and he doesn’t look like that wide eyed true frosh, he’s playing like a boss now

I get all that. But Sac State was on the road and playing its 2nd game with a brand new staff. And is FCS. So it goes both ways.

I’m just saying that with every win against FBS and PAC-12 opponents, Sac State’s performance against ASU looks that much better.

I was just about to post something similar. The Herm Edwards hire seemed like a disaster but ASU is on the upswing and is drawing serious interest from some top guys.

I guess I must have been in the minority in believing Herm Edwards would be a success there. They’re not a Nat’l title contender by any means, but he’s turned them around.

I get all that. But Sac State was on the road and playing its 2nd game with a brand new staff. And is FCS. So it goes both ways.

I’m just saying that with every win against FBS and PAC-12 opponents, Sac State’s performance against ASU looks that much better.

I’ve seen about 15-20 fcs teams play D1 teams somewhat close and all that I don’t see a correlation with that meaning they are going to do big things in FCS these are early ass season matchups where everyone is figuring out what they have and these teams don’t have usually familiarity with each other..........I’ll buy the hype once business is handled in conference, they played asu today with how Daniels is looking I bet the TD a different game mid season

I’ve seen about 15-20 fcs teams play D1 teams somewhat close and all that I don’t see a correlation with that meaning they are going to do big things in FCS these are early ass season matchups where everyone is figuring out what they have and these teams don’t have usually familiarity with each other..........I’ll buy the hype once business is handled in conference, they played asu today with how Daniels is looking I bet the TD a different game mid season

I didn’t make that correlation. I simply said that the close loss looks better and better with each win ASU gets. That doesn’t imply that it guarantees them to run right through the Big Sky.

But if they do manage to have a great season and vie for a playoff spot, that performance surely will help them with the committee (should ASU end up with a solid record).

Reactions: MC415
Folsom plays at Rocklin for what IMO is for the SFL title, may have to go to that game!

Game is actually at Folsom. It’s their Homecoming. Tix are being sold online. If you wanna go, I recommend purchasing online as the game could sell out before FRI. Also saves time not having to arrive early to stand in the ticket line.

Honestly, I hope more schools adopt this same online method. Gotta pay an extra buck or so for convenience fee, but still.

I believe the game will be streamed as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT