ADVERTISEMENT

SFL vs Delta

Amttbo

Superstar
Jul 27, 2011
Is this the year that my SFL league has surpassed the mighty delta league?

Amt, which teams in SFL has any big wins besides Folsom?

its a good question this year
This post was edited on 2/9 12:50 AM by Coach JZJ

NOT...

when the first place team is a new member from the Delta.

Granite bay has already beat MT, PG, and Franklin and are the 4th best team in the SFL. I think Sheldon would beat everyone in the SFL with the exception of Folsom, however, I would like to see that game.

Re: NOT...

@Coach FJ,

The first and third place teams are from the Delta.

Congrats on a great season. I hope to see you at Arco this year.

Coach J

thanks

it's starting look like it may be Div III this season, so to get to Arco would be real nice. It's been a fun season.

Re: thanks

D-III? How so? So you guys in Top 5 for D-II on Max preps.

D-III

there may be more than 32 teams qualify for the playoff that have a larger enrollment than us which would push us to D-III. Right now we are somewhere between 30 to 36 when it comes down to enrollment of the teams that will or may qualify.

Coach, sjs says that if a school is in the top 12 in their division according to maxpreps that they will be included along with the top three places in each league. If that is true then you would be sitting close to #40 if the play-offs started today and you would be in D3 and Liberty Ranch, El Dorado and Union Mine would all qualify for D4. Do not know if I am reading the info correctly but that is what I I think their website says. Wherever you end up you will be competitive and have a legitimate shot at making it to at least the simi-finals..

JCCJ The max preps division rankings mean squat when it comes to SJS Playoff seedings. Read through the Adidas Sheldon thread and you may get a better understanding. Fletch is right Cordova is probably looking at D3 just like Folsom would be D2 at this moment even though MAX preps has them at 1 in D1

Thank you - seems like SJS has made this way more complicated than it needs to be!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT