ADVERTISEMENT

Delta Leage Title Tnite

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
Big matchup tnite at Jesuit as they take on 1st place Sheldon for a potential share of champ of the delta league. Jesuit lost 67-61 to sheldon a few weeks ago and is riding a 7 game winning streak. Sheldon in 10-0 in league and riding a 10 game streak. Should be another great matchup. Jesuit needs a big game from Kevin Haught and consistent play from Cole Epperson. When both play well they are tough to beat. I don't know if Ahjani Lewis played in their 1st game but he's a nice contributor as well. I will take the home team mauraders 64-62.

From what I have heard Cole Epperson will not play tonight. He was ejected from the Davis game. By rule, he has to sit the next game. His first technical was absolutely ridiculous. The second Technical, He slam dunked the ball and stood over the defenders body.

From what I have heard Cole Epperson will not play tonight. He was ejected from the Davis game. By rule, he has to sit the next game. His first technical was absolutely ridiculous. The second Technical, He slam dunked the ball and stood over the defenders body.
Good lord. Gotta be smarter than that. Thanks for the intel.
Well that changes a lot of things. Cole can really extend the floor with his shooting.

you can appeal it. worked for someone on the girls side.

Good lord. Gotta be smarter than that. Thanks for the intel.
Well that changes a lot of things. Cole can really extend the floor with his shooting.
With his size and ability to shoot the ball, that definitely hurts Jesuit. But I agree, 2 Technical fouls in a blow out win vs Davis. You have to be smarter than that.

Huge win by Jesuit tonight 55-39 without Cole Epperson. Jesuit played near flawless for 3 periods before Sheldon stormed back in the 4th. Kevin Haught hit some big shots down the stretch to ice the game. Impressive team effort by Maruaders.

Same scenario 2 years ago with Elk Grove. A coin flip will determine whether Jesuit goes D1 or D2.

Reactions: ESPN Ken
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT