ADVERTISEMENT

SMC This Weekend

Stanford is having there big team camp this weekend I know bishop odowd and salesian will be there dont know the full list of teams that will be there I do know its invite only.

Reactions: Renard Monroe
Hi Renard, by any chance, have you seen Salesian the summer?

Here's wishing you great hoops
This will be Salesian first weekend playing. Good incoming class coming in...also Tejon Sawyer younger brother Dante Sawyer has transferred in from Antioch. 6'4 Guard who is very versatile.

This will be Salesian first weekend playing. Good incoming class coming in...also Tejon Sawyer younger brother Dante Sawyer has transferred in from Antioch. 6'4 Guard who is very versatile.

Yea, I remember Dante from J. Eugene McAteer. He was a very strong player. They won Gridley the only year they attended in 2001. They went 34 and 1 that year. Very good team. Unfortunately, the school was disbanded the next year. See you in Gridley, if not before.

Here's wishing you great hoops

Reactions: Renard Monroe
Coach Renard, any info on the incoming class at Riordan this Fall?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT