ADVERTISEMENT

St.Mary’s schedule

Amat’s best players have all vacated the premises for reasons unknown.I’ll take St.Mary’s in that one
That’s really too bad!… I thought they would be pretty good this year…. They almost knocked off SJB last year why the heck would everyone leave?….

Amat’s best players have all vacated the premises for reasons unknown.I’ll take St.Mary’s in that one
The fact that Sermons kids left was pretty telling to me. I mean big time legacy there. Did they go back to Damien? I never saw where they ended up.

That’s really too bad!… I thought they would be pretty good this year…. They almost knocked off SJB last year why the heck would everyone leave?….
Almost knocked off SJB? Sure, MaxPreps reflecting 34-35 loss to SJB last year. But, stats in the box score and video recap and story say different (BA losing 7-42 to SJB): https://t.maxpreps.com/3m7WGH0

Still should be a good game despite BA losing some key players. QB Richie Munoz returning? Hopefully, St. Mary’s defense is much better than how they played vs that Turlock loss. Any team that has an athletic QB is going to be a challenge for St. Mary’s D. But, I like what the Rams have returning on offense. So many key players returning and their Oline will be bigger, stronger than last year now that they will be seniors.

Those first 3 home games for the SM Rams are going to be tough too and good prep for their road game vs DLS. Really looking forward to 2023 season! GO RAMS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT